ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-22-2016, 12:56 AM   #1
Bayonet
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4 Mc

FS: Eventuri CF intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 700.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Thinking about changing my setup and trying to gain some interest. No rush to sell as it is still on the vehicle and has been for almost a year.

Price = $700 obo + shipping (almost 900 brand new after shipping and duty)
Located in southern california

Comes with everything in the link -
http://www.evolveautomotive.com/arti...rder-now-open/

Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #2
mckenna4978
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' BMW z4mr-A08

Just asking some questions about this system. How do you like it? Does it improve drivability like it states? Is it loud at normal rpm pushes and howl when under load? Why are you selling it? It's a nice piece of eye candy under the hood as long as it's functional and creates extra horses/ better throttle response. Any problems or complaints about the system? Thanks for the input on the intake.
Mckenna4978
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #3
Bayonet
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenna4978 View Post
Just asking some questions about this system. How do you like it? Does it improve drivability like it states? Is it loud at normal rpm pushes and howl when under load? Why are you selling it? It's a nice piece of eye candy under the hood as long as it's functional and creates extra horses/ better throttle response. Any problems or complaints about the system? Thanks for the input on the intake.
Mckenna4978
I like it and it looks damn good when you pop the hood. As far as the extra horses/throttle response/noise....honestly it is a little hard to tell since I installed this at the same time I put on my headers/section 1. So I can't be certain if the improvement was from the headers alone or a combination of everything. The noise you can hear a good growl from the front of the vehicle to an extent but my exhaust set up is really loud so to me it's faint. No problems no complaints I wouldn't have a problem keeping it, just thinking of doing some custom work to my engine bay that's why I'm trying to get rid of it.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #4
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

please elaborate a bit further on .. "doing custom work to my engine bay" :roll eyes:

03-02-2016, 05:33 PM   #5
Bayonet
Private First Class
Rep

bump...nobody wants an intake?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2016, 10:35 PM   #6
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep
Drives: 330iZHP

Not trying to be confrontational at all but regardless of the condition it's a used part and the price doesn't really seem to reflect that. There is little savings over buying directly from Evolve. "Price = $700 obo + shipping (almost 900 brand new after shipping and duty)" I've shipped an intake and it's not a small part. GLWS.
      03-03-2016, 07:14 AM   #7
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
Not trying to be confrontational at all but regardless of the condition it's a used part and the price doesn't really seem to reflect that. There is little savings over buying directly from Evolve. "Price = $700 obo + shipping (almost 900 brand new after shipping and duty)" I've shipped an intake and it's not a small part. GLWS.
Are you interested in buying it or just wanting to debate the price?
      03-03-2016, 08:50 AM   #8
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep

My mistake. Again, GLWS.
      03-03-2016, 04:45 PM   #9
Bayonet
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Are you interested in buying it or just wanting to debate the price?
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
obo, or best offer. I wouldn't exactly call $200 little savings but to each their own and I understand where you're coming from...This is a forum after all and people don't come to the classifieds to pay full price.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2016, 07:49 PM   #10
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep

I should just leave it since clearly my post was taken the wrong way but... Yes, this is a forum, so I was trying to be helpful. I've sold quite a bit of stuff on here and everyone always wants everything dirt cheap (in my experience about half of retail shipped - NOT saying that's what you should sell this for, though). GLWS