ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-04-2023, 11:48 PM   #1
dis_dis
Private
Rep
Drives: Honda S2000, e92 M3

FS - Supersprint v2 headers and catless section 1

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,200.00

Item Interest
Thinking about selling my Supersprint v2 headers and section 1.
Will be upgrading the z4 to SS v1 headers, so the v2 will be available for sale.
Don't have pictures, since they are still on the car.
I believe these are the headers and the section 1:

headers

section 1

Hit me up with any questions.

$2200 for both, plus shipping

Appreciate 0
      01-05-2023, 04:46 PM   #2
maupineda
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4MC

Interested to hear your thought on upgrading, the V2 and V1 are very similar in concept, but the pipe routing is different.

I have found online the V1 VS Euro is worth about 10hp, but how much would V2 be over Euro, if any?
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2023, 08:01 AM   #3
dis_dis
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maupineda View Post
Interested to hear your thought on upgrading, the V2 and V1 are very similar in concept, but the pipe routing is different.

I have found online the V1 VS Euro is worth about 10hp, but how much would V2 be over Euro, if any?
About the same, maybe a little more, depending on several other factors, like section 2 and section 3 (muffler) being the same diameter as the v1 and section 1 and also having a big intake - like CSL intake or eventuri or something similar.

I've already done a similar upgrade on my m3 and I think I gained 10-15 hp. V1 in general is much harder to work with because the section 1 has to be from SuperSprint as well and these are super hard to find, where v2 can work even with your stock section 1 or any other section 1 because it is a bolt on.

Moneywise def doesn't make much sense and if I didn't already have v1 headers that i got a good deal on and if I wasn't doing RBs I probably wouldn't upgrade. Oh and almost impossible to have CATs with v1 ...
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2023, 03:17 PM   #4
CTMP4me
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4MC, '71 240Z with S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_dis View Post
V1 in general is much harder to work with because the section 1 has to be from SuperSprint as well and these are super hard to find
I run V1 stepped + custom big single mid pipe, it's a simple slip-on connection at the headers and a v-band clamp at the resonator section. Provided you have a local skilled exhaust builder, the pricing on custom is very competitive with off-the-shelf. Outside of private sales and eBay, getting no-cat exhaust parts is a huge pain now because of the EPA crackdown.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2023, 12:23 AM   #5
dis_dis
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMP4me View Post
I run V1 stepped + custom big single mid pipe, it's a simple slip-on connection at the headers and a v-band clamp at the resonator section. Provided you have a local skilled exhaust builder, the pricing on custom is very competitive with off-the-shelf. Outside of private sales and eBay, getting no-cat exhaust parts is a huge pain now because of the EPA crackdown.
I have that set up on my track car, but yeah there are ways to order directly from Europe but shipping is not cheap
Appreciate 0