ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-16-2021, 12:44 PM   #1
1stw0rldpr0blems
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC

2006 IB Z4 M coupe w/ ~166k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

I'm thinking about selling my 2006 Interlagos Blue Z4 MC to get into a different sports car. This car is no garage queen but I do keep it in a garage. I drive it anywhere and everywhere, in and out of the state, and that won't stop until it sells. I've owned it for about 4 years and its currently sitting at around 166k miles, I bought it around 117k miles. ALL maintenance is done by either myself, or a tech I know that works at a Porsche/BMW shop in Tampa, FL (Vortex Motorsports). I have everything I've done on a spreadsheet that I will share, I have copies of receipts, and off the top of my head, here's whats been done just within the last year or about ~30k miles: Entire cooling system overhaul, rod bearings, vanos rebuild, clutch/flywheel/short shifter, all 4 brakes, rebuilt 3.91 differential with wavetrac LSD & REM polishing from Diffsonline.com w/ new axles, Bilstein B12 suspension kit. There's a lot more things done too (check out my spreadsheet below) but the list of faults is shorter so here goes:

-The paint is peeling on the left-side side view mirror housing. The rest of the paint/body is fine, but the front end does have some rock chips that you only notice when washing the car.

-The nav screen is dim. At night it looks fine but during the day it's difficult to read. It flips up and works as it should otherwise.

-The headliner fabric starting flapping on my head so I ripped it all off. Its just the foam thats there now. I'm in the process of getting new headliner material/fabric and taking it somewhere to have that repaired.

As far as mods go:
-The 3.91 diff as mentioned above
-Euro M3 headers and DKF Section 1. Remus rear mufflers
-Epic Tune
-Auto Solutions Short Throw shifter
-Blue Bus
-Bavsound stage 1 speaker upgrade

I exclusively use shell 93 gas. Liqui Moly 10W60 oil that I replace about every 5k miles. Every 10k miles I do a blackstone analysis which I have copies of.

I don't have pics on this computer to post right now, but if you have Instagram, my IG is 1stw0rldpr0blems with a bunch of pictures of my car. Once the headliner is done, I'll probably throw it up on BaT or Craigslist or something similar. Figured I'd offer it on the forum first as a pre-listing. Its Interlagos blue with Black interior, Carbon Trim, Navigation system, power seats w/ memory. The only option it does not have is heated seats. The interior is also in great shape, leather is good, no tears or signs of it. I keep the car clean and its always been washed by hand and cleaned inside regularly, by myself. I ceramic coated it about 3 years ago. I'll post up some pictures later.

Feel fee to ask questions if interested. My name's Andre
VIN# 5UMDU93496LL93069

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf E86 Z4 M Coupe Maintenance.pdf (76.3 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by 1stw0rldpr0blems; 04-16-2021 at 08:02 PM..
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
Texaz3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z3MC Z4MC E36M E46M E93M E39M

The E90M wheels look surprisingly good on it! GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 04:23 PM   #3
Calichase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 s/c'd Z4MC '08 e82 '02 m3

2006 IB Z4 M coupe w/ ~166k miles

Been around andres car a lot and was even my loaner for a few days when all my cars were down. Wouldn't hesitate to track it or drive it cross country. He's spent considerable amounts of time and money to refresh it over the last few years. A great drivers car to enjoy
Appreciate 1
wdb4732.00
      04-19-2021, 07:10 AM   #4
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Car looks wonderful, considering it's got multiple times the mileage most Z4M's have. Really neat to see how well the car has held up.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2021, 12:19 PM   #5
SunUpTopDown3
Backroad Warrior
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MR

Garage List
Congrats on the BAT sale. This one sure got the love it deserved! time for it to keep on truckin till the next 100K+ miles