ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
indohan
///MFEST DARK KNIGHT
Rep
Drives: JDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBMW View Post
Wow. Shakib, you are both a hypocrite and a bully. If i recall correctly, you and some other forum members made snarky and negative comments on my FS posting several months back when i attempted to sell my Z4. It was a deliberate sabotage because i dared to place an ''M'' badge on a non-M coupe. Sacrilege! The debates raged on and on and the moderates in the forum scolded those who tried to shame me for this egregious affront to the "M" standard-bearers. Most of the negative comments were removed.

To the OP, you have a beautiful M Coupe. I love your taste in wheels, their unique color and their coordination to the roundels. I hope that you get the price you are looking for.
Why bother? Empty cans are louder than the full ones.
One has nothing on his/her car that worth showcasing, hence the empty can.

All he has to contribute to this community is his comments, and apparently, they are cheap.
Post a picture of you car, he'll do "FIRST!!!" or "in before the rest".

OP, GLWS.
Car is beautiful.
      08-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #24
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i & G30 540i

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBMW View Post
Wow. Shakib, you are both a hypocrite and a bully. If i recall correctly, you and some other forum members made snarky and negative comments on my FS posting several months back when i attempted to sell my Z4. It was a deliberate sabotage because i dared to place an ''M'' badge on a non-M coupe. Sacrilege! The debates raged on and on and the moderates in the forum scolded those who tried to shame me for this egregious affront to the "M" standard-bearers. Most of the negative comments were removed.
Err correction. No moderator scolded anyone. Those posts were not removed by moderators. I removed my comments I had directed to indohan out of respect for you. I found they should have been in private messages and I should not have had such a debate on your thread. Then Rated M deleted their comments directed to indohan as well for the same reason out of respect to you. I left my original comment about the M badges on a non-M there because I still stand by them. The other comments were disrespectful to your thread which I apologized for.

Follow me on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/bmwm_life_/
https://www.instagram.com/autogiftua/
https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbmwlife/
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #25
indohan
///MFEST DARK KNIGHT
Rep
Drives: JDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3N R3D View Post
Err correction. No moderator scolded anyone. Those posts were not removed by moderators. I removed my comments I had directed to indohan out of respect for you. I found they should have been in private messages and I should not have had such a debate on your thread. Then Rated M deleted their comments directed to indohan as well for the same reason out of respect to you. I left my original comment about the M badges on a non-M there because I still stand by them. The other comments were disrespectful to your thread which I apologized for.
And you're doing it again..

Watch out, if shakib were not bias towards anyone, he'd comment on your post for being irrelevant to the thread.
      08-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #26
chapako
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW M Coupe

I'm just going to go ahead and say it since we're all out of topic.... I think shakib is an idiot!!!! There I feel much better!!! LOL
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #27
TXBMW
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3N R3D View Post
The next time you decide to reply to my post, please re-read it first. I clearly wrote ''moderates'' in the forum...NOT moderators. There is a huge difference in context. Moderates refers to the ''calmer, MODERATE members of the forum as opposed to extreme ones. Your ''feelings'' about M-badges is totally irrelevant and should NOT have been directed towards anyone who is trying to sell a vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #28
seank
enthusiast
Rep
Drives: e30 m3,e90 wagon,sprinter,z4m

Quote:
Feeler - 07 Z4MC 77k miles south NJ "CPO"
Period
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #29
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dre99gsx View Post

A vehicle with 70k+ miles will be a tough sell at that price, but if someone is willing to pay it, then it is never too cheap.
You hit the nail on the head. 70k+ miles is low 20's thousands. Fact. I won't argue with what I know.

But again this thread looks like a feeler so OP is seeing what he can get. I paid like $31k for my 18000 mile 07 Z4MC almost 2 years ago. They had one at the same dealer with 68k miles and it was like $24k. I had searched in California, Oregon, and Washington so for the PNW those are the going prices or were in 2009/2010 at BMW dealers.

OP GL with sale.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #30
smellyborrelli
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Haha thanks for keeping my thread at the top guys.... I know there are a lot of these cars for less money with the miles. But they are very hard to find with warranty and maintenance. That right there will save you a good chunk at the next overhaul, in 7900 miles. And it helps show that the car has never been neglected its needed service.

At this point it's looking like I won't have to sell

Thanks for all of the input. I respect everyone's opinion. No need to argue.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #31
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyborrelli View Post
Haha thanks for keeping my thread at the top guys.... I know there are a lot of these cars for less money with the miles. But they are very hard to find with warranty and maintenance. That right there will save you a good chunk at the next overhaul, in 7900 miles. And it helps show that the car has never been neglected its needed service.

At this point it's looking like I won't have to sell

Thanks for all of the input. I respect everyone's opinion. No need to argue.
mission accomplished
      08-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
monkeyknutz
Rep
Drives: 09 135i MT

im interested in your car but cant pm you at the moment. im working on that lol
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #33
Denton
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11.5 328xiT/6 - '99 M3/2/5

I still have no idea of why people talk about pricing in other For Sale ads. It takes ONE person to think it's the right car at the right price and buy it.

It's even funnier that owners of this very same model are conspiring to bring prices down!

OP, nice car and I really don't think the price is wrong. If it doesn't sell after six months then maybe you're high.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #34
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, 130is, E39 M5, E36 M3

Any interior shots?