ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-19-2012, 04:04 AM   #1
Mirage
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6, Z4MC, X3

FS: Interlagos Blue 2007 M Coupe - CPO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my 2007 Interlagos Blue Z4 M Coupe. You can read about my experience with it in my thread here: http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=704351
Basically, I got sucked in by the luxury aspect of the M6 and have decided to give that a try. I can already tell the M6 is more of a highway eater than a nimble kart-like rocket so I'm sure I will miss the M coupe at times.

Details:
  • 48250 Miles
  • Premium package with all the goodies
  • Extended light sepang bronze leather
  • No nav (yes, I consider that an "option")
  • CPO until 12/2013
  • Just had inspection II @ 46750 miles
  • Newer Pilot Sport tires (8/32 front and 6/32 rear remaining, about 3k miles on them)

Photo album here:
View post on imgur.com

Almost completely stock with a couple minor mods:
  • ZHP Shift Knob (have to have it!)
  • Aluminum hand brake lever (matches the door handles)
  • Interlagos blue decals over the front reflectors (I have the rear but did not apply them)

The interior is in immaculate condition all around. The exterior has some very minor paint chips and a couple small (eraser sized) dings but nothing noticeable unless you are closer than a couple feet from the car. For its mileage I would consider it well above average condition.

I have service records dating back to 2010 and a copy of the CARFAX from when I purchased it late last year. I also have the original case with all the manuals and both keys.

Price: $30,900.

Please reply or PM me if interested!

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
Mirage
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Bump to add a current carfax: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?r...6F58268E7E534A

This great Z4MC is still for sale! It has a very clean history and has been checked out both by my local dealer and indy shop. The CPO warranty is good for almost another year and a half!

Please note that while the carfax says I am the second owner, I am actually the third. You can see in the middle of the "owner 1" section it was sold as a CPO but got lumped in under the first owner. I spoke at length with the couple who owned it before me and was very satisfied hearing their experience with the car and was not disappointed.

If you're looking for a very clean Interlagos Blue coupe, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
Mirage
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

I've had a lot of requests for more pictures, so here is a new big album of exterior shots with all sides in all directions of the sun!

View post on imgur.com

Here are a few of the images at higher resolution too:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0