ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #23
anomic1
Rep
Drives: 2003 bmw z4 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-VILLA View Post
um yeah im not apologizing. I've already paid my dues. sorry. op should have posted a feeler instead of insulting our intelligence. if you look hard enough you can find a hardtop for about 1500.

and if you had any idea as to what I'm doing for the other members on this website you would back the **** up.

I'm currently busting my tail to get our doors made in carbon fiber which is not an easy task.... and I will be getting both doors in a 1 to 1 copy for less than this jokers asking price for a hard top that can had be had for less..... anyway that was off topic......look.....I'm telling you this guy can do something about the price.
hahaha dude your on a good one, i dont give a an ish for your so called work. im simply posting on here. you dont run ish fool! haha one of those big headed f!!!S email me and you can talk big in person if youd like?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #24
Yeggman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 s3.0i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated M Roadster View Post
Says the guy who bought an 03 Z4 two weeks ago and has contributed absolutely nothing to the community, ever.
Says the guy that joined in June 2011

I didn't know there was a probationary period based on "contributions". But, okay, here goes.

Here's my contribution for you. Try reading the Forum posting rules and guidelines. They will explain that it is prohibited to trash a posters classified ad, as well as personal attacks on a poster ala "smoking crack" and "retarded".

Personally, I find that crap offensive on many, many levels and I could care less if someone feels that they have earned some right to bully others based on other perceived good deeds. Treat people decently, and with respect.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #25
Yeggman
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-VILLA View Post

and if you had any idea as to what I'm doing for the other members on this website you would back the **** up.
You don't know me very well.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #26
Rated M Roadster
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, i3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeggman View Post
Says the guy that joined in June 2011

I didn't know there was a probationary period based on "contributions". But, okay, here goes.

Here's my contribution for you. Try reading the Forum posting rules and guidelines. They will explain that it is prohibited to trash a posters classified ad, as well as personal attacks on a poster ala "smoking crack" and "retarded".

Personally, I find that crap offensive on many, many levels and I could care less if someone feels that they have earned some right to bully others based on other perceived good deeds. Treat people decently, and with respect.
You don't understand what a contribution is... it's adding knowledge to the community about our cars. The fact that you posted the forum rules as being a contribution proves even more so that you have contributed nothing; this can only lead us to assume you know little to nothing about our cars. Feel free to browse and learn, but don't start calling out people who are much more valuable to the community than you (this can be measured by people's contributions and you are currently of no value).

CURRENT ll F10 M5 l E85 Z4MR l I01 i3 REX
SOLD ll E70 X5M l E85 Z4MR VF570 l E36/7 Z3MR l E36 328i
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
Yeggman
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
...this can only lead us to assume you know little to nothing about our cars.
I may not know much about "our cars", but I know enough not to make assumptions about people on some forum.

I bought my first BMW in 1971, and have owned a total of 9 BMW's.

How about you?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #28
Rated M Roadster
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, i3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeggman View Post
I may not know much about "our cars", but I know enough not to make assumptions about people on some forum.

I bought my first BMW in 1971, and have owned a total of 9 BMW's.

How about you?
Then my assumption was correct along with the rest of my argument about you. I've had 4 and my family currently has 6. I'll be wating for your contributions...

CURRENT ll F10 M5 l E85 Z4MR l I01 i3 REX
SOLD ll E70 X5M l E85 Z4MR VF570 l E36/7 Z3MR l E36 328i
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #29
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Z4M Hardtop Roadster

hmmm

Last edited by Z4-VILLA; 10-07-2012 at 11:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #30
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomic1 View Post
hahaha insulted your intelligence? sorry if you got your panties all bundled up lol..im simply offering the hardtop up for sale, for the price i believe is fair, not what you think is fair...i should know that only in the middle of nowhere you will find one for that price, again if you find one...took me about a year to find this one and i bought it for 2200...those dreamers can keep looking for those hot bargain deals at 1500. haha your funny dude you obviously bought your hardtop a few years ago. like i said its fine dont mind keeping it
I bought my hardtop less than a year ago. :-) my headliner build is documented :-)
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #31
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep

Anomic1 you should just stfu u have like 19 posts.....you dont have the rep to be demanding on this forum, I was like u once in regards to running my mouth. I learned, I waited, made friends, made contributions....grew up in the community.....etc. youll see.

Oh and your hardtop will never sell here but GLWS cuz no one here is gonna ripped off by your BS. :-)
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #32
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep

nite chief
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #33
XMetal
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Wow...I'm speechless. Why does everyone feel the need to "crap" all over a member's ad? If you don't like the price, STFU and move on. It's supply and demand working here. The OP has every right to ask for whatever the hell he wants. Whether or not he can sell it for the asking price is NOT your concern. If you can find one in the exact color for less right now, then by all means, please post a link to convince the seller to lower his price...that is if you're in the market for one.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 01:06 AM   #34
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep

Im selling my headliner for 10k :-)
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #35
Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Do you guys read your own posts? You sound like a bunch of 14 year olds bickering, both sides. Contributions are good for the community, but that doesn't entitle you to disrespect someone then hide behind your contributions as if you can do whatever you want. Talking shit because someone hasn't been on the forum long or doesn't have many posts is also an extremely childish move. Whats wrong with you people? How about you contribute to the community by helping a member out and politely informing them if they are misguided and not jumping to flame them because you dont agree with their asking price. Grow up.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #36
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

Man... I'm actually really saddened that a bunch of people needed to crap on this thread. Doesn't matter who really, but if you don't like the price, just don't post, or wait for it to drop. Or better yet, send him a PM saying what you're thinking in a nicer way.

OP, GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #37
jdoublehcubed
Mechanical Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR, Imola Red

Quote:
Says the guy who bought an 03 Z4 two weeks ago and has contributed absolutely nothing to the community, ever.
Would like to add a nice Fuck You to YeggMan for being a clueless bitch, and to reiterate my comment that $3k is way to high.

I passed on a $1500 hardtop in Ohio because it had been repainted. It took that guy 2 months to sell his.

Z4-Villa is absolutely right, they can be had in the low to mid-$1000s for those with patience.

And they are available at the dealer (again with a bit of effort) for AT THE MOST in the low $4ks shipped. If you paid $6k or something for yours that just makes you a moron.

Finally, I am fairly new, but have attempted to contribute wherever possible in the time I've been here (see maintenance shopping list for example). Z4-Villa has obviously made huge contributions, and continues to make them. So I don't understand how brand new people think they can come in here and make demands of him.

EDIT: The reason that I became somewhat pissed off, and I suspect Z4-Villa as well, was not simply the high price, but the continued bitchy replies from OP and the (even more unbelievable) demands for apologies from YeggMan.

Also massive LOL for YeggMan thinking RatedMRoadster was talking about OP with the comment about join date and contributions. Hint: OP was not the target of that RatedMRoadster's comment.

Last edited by jdoublehcubed; 10-08-2012 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #38
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

I am disappointed in my tribe here...................

I suggest OP start a new fore sale thread and ignore non interested parties until its sold or removed.

Last edited by Twisted Six; 10-08-2012 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #39
boydgti
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 z4m

Wow im also disappointed, many other forums would ban ppl with negative comments like these. I have never heard such child like behaviour before. Its only a for sale ad and if the ops thinks its worth this much let him "try" and sell it, who knows maybe its worth that much to somebody else.
Appreciate 0