ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #1
Gemcoska
Sleepy Member, wishing I was on the road.
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Track Day 5/13/14 Streets of Willow, Los Angeles area

Hey Guys,

I'm organizing a private auto track day event at Streets of Willow in Willow Springs (Near Lancaster/Palmdale, CA) on TUESDAY 5/13/14. Our normal mailing list turned up only 9 cars and we need 19 total to afford it. We run from 9-5 with a 45 min lunch and a drivers meeting at 8am. It will be open format starting at 10:30am. That means TONS of track time with much less traffic. This event is usually run only with friends and coworkers and is always capped. I'm not doing this for profit, I just am just the organizer.

The cost is $250 per car, you can have multiple drivers per car. No ride alongs. Verts must have factory roll protection.

I'd LOVE to see a bunch of BMW's out there, usually its half corvettes. It'd be great to meet the local forum community also. Its a great group of guys (and a few GIRLS!) and I'm sure you'd have fun. Plus I provide beer for everyone at the end of the day.

Hope to see you guys,

Rob