ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-15-2010, 04:49 AM   #23
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

It is now mine. Chromies will be gone shortly replaced with OEM BBS ZCPs along with a coilover suspension. Perhaps later I may decide on some BBS LM-Rs but the cost for those are a tad steep. I see Bilstein doesn't make PSS9s or 10s for this car right? I came from an M3 E46 with HKS Suspension and wished they made that setup for the M. Perfect for the street.

BTW Chrome plates are now gone. Only thing is I wish they didn't drill into the front bumper for the stupid license plate mount. I hate front mounts, I tried taking it off but there are 4 holes and 4 painted caps may not look too good as well. Well no big deal.

Also, actually I was skeptical of the color interior and really wished for Imola Red leather like my M3, but it looks really great in person and is not white or a regular dull beige or tan, it is more of a bronze, I guess why they call in Light Sepang Bronze. Happy with it and now probably prefer it over the Imola Red (Ok well maybe not, just biased now). I wasn't a fan of the wood so much but it actually looks classy and sporty. Anyhow that is minor shit. Most important aspects was the exterior color being Alpine white and the condition. I also really have no need for useless options. Heck I don't even need power seats, once it is set, no one else is driving the car. Besides the car is perfect, simply mint and looks as if is brand new, like it had only 5 miles on it. Flawless, the prior owners must have kept it in a protective bubble.

I look forward to being a member of Zpost.com, also on M3Forums.com as well but not much activity there for the M Coupe section.

Last edited by doozyj; 06-15-2010 at 04:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 06:38 AM   #24
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Congratz on the new ride.
Sounds like a great car & like you say most of the items are no big deal to work with.
With that mileage & those chromies it must have been a garage queen.

....have fun with the mods.
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 07:37 AM   #25
Blind32
Certified Adrenaline Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

Welcome and Congrats. These cars do look great in White. I look forward to your progress and enjoyment with the car.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #26
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 997.2 Porsche C4S

Wow... Congrats doozys... Enjoy and use it properly. On the track!
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #27
mhrir
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozyj View Post
Also, actually I was skeptical of the color interior and really wished for Imola Red leather like my M3, but it looks really great in person and is not white or a regular dull beige or tan, it is more of a bronze, I guess why they call in Light Sepang Bronze. Happy with it and now probably prefer it over the Imola Red (Ok well maybe not, just biased now). I wasn't a fan of the wood so much but it actually looks classy and sporty.
I too was skeptical about the wood until I saw it in person. I am not a fan of wood trim in general, but it is gorgeous. It is "classy and sporty", and adds a warmth to the interior. IMO only an idiot would remove it. If you haven't seen it in person you have no right to judge it. Pictures do not do it any justice (much like the Porsche Panamera) and it tends to look orangey on every computer monitor I have seen.

Congrats on the car!
Appreciate 0