ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Canada
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-18-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

FS: 06 Z4MR Imola/Black - ESS VT2-500 + lots of mods

Hey guys,

Committed to moving away to do another degree next year, and thus selling my car. I don't want to, and I won't for less than the right price. Blah blah, I know everyone says that. Money talks.

Mod list:
Mine is a bit lengthy I think. I bought the car in July 2013 and since then I have driven it maybe 5000 kms or so, including the trip back from Ottawa, where I bought it from Rabbit69 in poor running condition (VANOS + intake cam bolts have been replaced and it runs great now). I literally built a garage for this car specifically, so if you want to include that cost in the mod list, tack on an extra $17k

Here is what I have both purchased and installed in the last 6 or 8 months..

All work completed between 58k-63k kms, not miles (just under 40k miles) where the car currently sits (but I do drive it one to three times a week in the evening, or to work to wash it because I'm one of the managers at a Honda dealership), minus the supercharger and meth, which was installed some time in 2011 and is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. All the rest of the work was done while in my possession, either at Birchwood BMW in Winnipeg, MB or by myself + knowledgeable friends:

- ESS VT2-500 intercooled supercharger system with Vortech V3Si blower
- AEM water/meth injection
- Vibra Technics "Fast Road" mounts
- OEM 10.9 grade BMW motor mount bolts
- RE tranny mounts
- KW Clubsport coilovers
- P3cars vent gauge
- Audiovox/Dice Mediabridge + Sirius tuner - hooked up and working perfectly
- Volk TE-37 18x9.5 +35 / 18x10.5 +22 on Hankook RS3 245/40/18F 275/35/18R (tiny bit of rubbing up front but only on *big* dips and ZERO rubbing in the rear)
- SuperSprint Race rear mufflers
- APEX 75mm stud kit
- H&R 10mm wheel spacers (currently on front and required with this offset on KW clubsports)
- AEM wideband w/ wiring routed to cabin + working gauge (not currently mounted due to no gauge pod location as yet)
- Oil change completed with LiquiMoly 10W60 RaceTech GT1 + OEM Mahle filter less than 2k kms ago
- Replaced both cupholders with brand new OEM units
- OEM BMW Performance shift knob
- OEM BMW Sport antenna (shorty)
- OEM BMW Z4 All Weather Mats
- OEM BMW Z4 Carpeted Mats
- Beisan Systems *COMPLETE* VANOS rebuild kit incl. upgraded coil pack, oil pump disk, rattle repair kit, sealing plate upgrade kit, upgraded S65 diaphragms, etc.
- Valve adjustment using OEM shim kit
- New OEM pads + rotors all around
- StopTech SS brake lines all around
- New OEM spark plugs
- New battery
- LED conversion all around
- Replaced B2S1 Pre-Cat O2 sensor
- Replaced Accelerator Pedal Module w/ potentiometer
- Replaced new OEM Oil Pressure Switch
- Replaced new OEM Coolant Outlet Temp sensor
- Recently changed Vortech V3Si supercharger oil

Stuff I have sitting in my living room for the car:
- OEM Euro headers
- Rogue Engineering Catless section 1 w/ wideband bung prewelded
- Redline MT90 for the tranny
- Redline Gear Oil for the rear end
- some more smaller bits and pieces

Stuff that I have available as well:
- CCW C14 18x9 +32 / 18x10 +25
- Evolve-R tuning cable if someone prefers to get an Evolve tune as opposed to ESS, which I plan on buying if I keep the car and upgrade to VT2-525 spec (pulleys, injectors, belts and tune)
- DKF hangers as part of the recent group buy

Problems with the car:
- front bumper is a bit beat up, which I don't mind because it looks great from 5ft away and I don't have anxiety driving behind anyone
- a few stone chips on the hood
- front passenger fender had obviously been repainted, which I was never told, and is *ever so slightly* a different colour.
** These are items which will affect the value, but I work in the car industry and am very reasonable.. All I'm looking for is a serious commitment and I'll get the work done. I'll even tape the entire front end of the car for the drive home for the new buyer. **

This car is now a "garage queen" that still gets driven. It is *not* my daily driver and I take VERY good care of it. Only reason for sale is that I'd like to simply "own less stuff" and my house will be shortly on the for sale list too.

Pics are all over the forum but I have included four exterior shots below. No surprises on the interior, it's mint. This car is a base model with heated seats and no Navi. Doesn't even have cruise control. It's about the lightest roadster you could find, and in a colour that regular Z4s don't come in, to boot. I have a clean reputation and am willing to chat directly about the car at any time.

Thanks for reading. It should be noted that this vehicle is currently located in Canada but was originally a Texas car and will have no issue going back across the border to my knowledge. Please do yourself a favour and be informed!

The car was just on a DynoJet dynamometer last sunday, and laid down 380whp in 5th gear, with the OEM US headers + section 1 in place. With the euro headers, I would be shocked if it didn't put out over 400whp, which it should. The car also ran an 11.8ET in the 1/4 mile in Ottawa in 2012.

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #2
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

bump.. prefer to sell to someone in Canada. Make an offer!
Appreciate 0