ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Rogue Engineering S-Pipe for sale, brand new.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi there. I purchased these pipes new off Schmoupe this week, and received them yesterday in perfect condition. I then learned my mechanic who works on such things is no longer in the area, and I don't have the tools to be able to do the install myself. I can't just take these to any mechanic shop for obvious reasons, so whatever. Anyway, I'm stealing Schmoupe's description hah:

Up for grabs is a set of brand new Rogue Engineering mid pipes (S-pipe) along with one O2 bung welded to one pipe. Here is some basic info copied from Rogue's site: http://www.rogueengineering.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

MZ4 Midpipe Features
The RE Midpipe is made to fit exactly like factory. Features include:
•100% T-304 stainless steel construction and internals
•Fully mandrel bent tubing, no crimps or flattened areas
•Eliminates factory unmonitored catalytic converters, increasing power and sound. Will NOT set off check engine lamp on the dash! Check with your local laws regarding removing factory emissions related parts.
•No permanent modifications required for installation

I only want $415 shipped for the things, which is less than what I paid shipped. From the manufacturer I think they are $550 plus shipping, so this is a great deal for somebody. I can ship right away, and I'll take paypal. Thanks.

Last edited by NickyC; 02-28-2016 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 03:40 PM   #2
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

You would be surprised how many shops would go ahead and install these for you. Just be a bit coy about the "street use" of your car. But if you have made up your mind, then GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
You would be surprised how many shops would go ahead and install these for you. Just be a bit coy about the "street use" of your car. But if you have made up your mind, then GLWS!
Thanks, but I've called four already and was shut down immediately. Maybe if I showed up in person or something, but I don't have the time to go all over town.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:59 PM   #4
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Nobody will admit over the phone that they will install these for you. Can you get a hold of your old mechanic and have him recommend a place. Make a call for you?

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2016, 02:03 AM   #5
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbosock View Post
Nobody will admit over the phone that they will install these for you. Can you get a hold of your old mechanic and have him recommend a place. Make a call for you?
Worth a shot, but I don't know how to get ahold of him now. I'll probably just put them in the trunk tomorrow and drive to a couple places and see what's up. If anyone wants them in the meantime, please let me know. Good deal on some nice pipes!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2016, 04:06 AM   #6
mpathic
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MCoupe,3.0Si R,E61 535xiT

These are relatively easy to replace by yourself. Get the car up on stands, and then an hour of wrenching with a few sockets and box wrenches (13mm?), after spraying PB Blaster to loosen the nuts.
Not sure who would buy these from you because an exhaust shop can bend and install a pair of bypass pipes in an hour or two at whatever their standard shop labor rate is, probably $200 at most.
      02-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #7
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

SOLD!

Thanks for the encouragement in the last couple posts, you guys are a couple of real peaches with low post counts and zero feedback or rep. Please let me know when you have an item for sale, I'll be sure to come along and crap in the thread for you as well.

Thanks to the buyer, I hope you enjoy these.
Appreciate 0