ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe 2007 IL Blue

New ceramic coated ///M3AN ONE headers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00

Item Interest
I have a set of new ceramic coated ///M3AN ONE headers for sale. The headers were purchased from a forum member on M3 forum.net who test fit the headers, but decided to go a different route. For full disclosure, he had an issue getting the secondary O2 sensor to fit and decided to sell them. (He already had a custom section 1 and tune and didn't want to redo the tune.) This may not be an issue with our cars as we have more room in the engine bay for than the E46 Also, this issue can be easily corrected with a bung extension or a modified section 1 and tune - a plan many will do. I purchased them thinking to do an exhaust tune, but ended up deciding otherwise. Thus, these headers are new with only a few minor scuffs due to the initial test fit.

Asking $350 OBO plus shipping.

Pics upon request.

Please PM me for details.

|OEM Strut bar|ZHP Knob lighted|RPI Scoop|Zeckhausen Modified CDV|DIY Clutch Stop|Camber shim kit|
Appreciate 0