ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Closed Thread

05-24-2015, 12:07 PM   #859
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
I'd say he needs to hit chest harder, and cut out the alcohol.

I thought he had an amazing physique?! He's easily sitting at 15% body fat, no cuts, no vascularity- and even on a bad bulk day my body looks better than that!

Next!
      05-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #860
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

So you try to date a dude that looks like he's from the Jersey Shore and his nickname might be "The Situation." And expect a positive outcome. On a side note those shoes look like a deadly weapon. Congrats.
      05-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #861
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Why are you guys so negative? I dont get it, after the bars they went over his place for a pizza. That's a great date.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 12:54 PM   #862
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

I hope that wall of nonsense isn't real and you actually don't live in whatever world that is.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 05:54 PM   #863
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
This thread keeps getting better and better...
      05-24-2015, 05:54 PM   #864
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
We can always kick it up like we did on page 18. Up for it stud?
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 05:56 PM   #865
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleeked
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
Why are you guys so negative? I dont get it, after the bars they went over his place for a pizza. That's a great date.
Several reasons why most of us are negative towards Sara, based on what she's written on bimmerpost (i.e., assuming all of her statements are valid):

1. After filing a divorce with her "abusive" husband, her priorities immediately shifted into dating other men. Not only is her child not allowed to see her father, she's spending the crucial few months at her age with her grandmother, not her mother, while Sara's sleeping around in the homes of other men.

2. Sara has claimed on more than one occasion that the men she goes on dates with turn out to be "assholes", yet she's attracted to the self-centered, tattooed guidos that she goes on dates with. In other words, she's a walking contradiction.

3. No one has any fucking idea what Sara's looking for in men. Sara has no fucking idea what she's looking for in men. She needs to get some kind of clue.

4. I have not once seen Sara own up to something. It's always everyone else's fault, usually the gentleman's fault that gets stuck on a date with Sara.

5. She consistently seeks attention. When she gets it, many forum members criticize her for what she says/does, and she throws a tantrum...like a child.

6. She has it engraved in her mind that she's 21. For clarification, she's not 21. She's 30+, as I recall. She does not act 30+.

These statements are objective facts I've observed based on Sara's posts. This should not be taken as an attack against her.
Actually you have many facts wrong. The baby's daddy was a bf, not her husband. And Sara is in her 20s. Also, I believe she knows exactly what she wants: a guy who is very good-looking and built, but not cocky about it. Then he must be super wealthy and successful but have lots of time for her. And be a nice guy and good father figure but also a bit of a douchey bad boy. In other words, this guy doesn't exist.
Appreciate 3
      05-24-2015, 06:00 PM   #866
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar
We can always kick it up like we did on page 18. Up for it stud?
Giggity, GI GAH TY
      05-24-2015, 06:04 PM   #867
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Actually you have many facts wrong. The baby's daddy was a bf, not her husband. And Sara is in her 20s. Also, I believe she knows exactly what she wants: a guy who is very good-looking and built, but not cocky about it. Then he must be super wealthy and successful but have lots of time for her. And be a nice guy and good father figure but also a bit of a douchey bad boy. In other words, this guy doesn't exist.
I am actually all of that...
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:06 PM   #868
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:
I am actually all of that...
Uh huuh
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #869
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Quote:
Several reasons why most of us are negative towards Sara, based on what she's written on bimmerpost (i.e., assuming all of her statements are valid):

1. After filing a divorce with her "abusive" husband, her priorities immediately shifted into dating other men. Not only is her child not allowed to see her father, she's spending the crucial few months at her age with her grandmother, not her mother, while Sara's sleeping around in the homes of other men.

2. Sara has claimed on more than one occasion that the men she goes on dates with turn out to be "assholes", yet she's attracted to the self-centered, tattooed guidos that she goes on dates with. In other words, she's a walking contradiction.

3. No one has any fucking idea what Sara's looking for in men. Sara has no fucking idea what she's looking for in men. She needs to get some kind of clue.

4. I have not once seen Sara own up to something. It's always everyone else's fault, usually the gentleman's fault that gets stuck on a date with Sara.

5. She consistently seeks attention. When she gets it, many forum members criticize her for what she says/does, and she throws a tantrum...like a child.

6. She has it engraved in her mind that she's 21. For clarification, she's not 21. She's 30+, as I recall. She does not act 30+.

These statements are objective facts I've observed based on Sara's posts. This should not be taken as an attack against her.
Didn't I fit this build?

Oh well!
      05-24-2015, 06:09 PM   #870
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Didn't I fit this build?

Oh well!
No offense, but you come across very cocky.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 06:11 PM   #871
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Didn't I fit this build?

Oh well!
No offense, but you come across very cocky.
It's an Internet facade- nothing more nothing less
      05-24-2015, 06:15 PM   #872
Douche
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, an ex-boyfriend you say? I believe you just offered more evidence for why we're negative towards Sara. So, Sara's a 20+ year old singe, never married (assumption - correct me if I'm wrong) mother who sleeps around in the homes of other men while her infant daughter is dropped off at her grandmother's? Thank you for the clarification!

By the way, Tara, I'm not a logician, but your claim that "this guy doesn't exist" offers further evidence for my assertion that Sara "needs to get some kind of clue". Logic 101, FTW.
Don't forget locking the infant in the car and blaming it on BMW (which you rightfully pointed out as her blaming it on everybody else but herself).
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:15 PM   #873
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, an ex-boyfriend you say? I believe you just offered more evidence for why we're negative towards Sara. So, Sara's a 20+ year old singe, never married (assumption - correct me if I'm wrong) mother who sleeps around in the homes of other men while her infant daughter is dropped off at her grandmother's? Thank you for the clarification!

By the way, Tara, I'll not a logician, but your claim that "this guy doesn't exist" offers further evidence for my assertion that Sara "needs to get some kind of clue". Logic 101, FTW.
Yeah, I was agreeing with you that she needs to realize she is looking for the wrong thing. If she just wants to have fun, then that's fine and that's what tinder is for. But she shouldn't have any more expectations than that.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:19 PM   #874
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
@Douche

This threads getting lame again :
      05-24-2015, 06:20 PM   #875
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Damn 43 pages. We've got a resident celeb here.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:20 PM   #876
Douche
Banned
Rep

Quote:
@Douche

It's what these people do man... But not us. This is why I'll always be there for you.

And I don't think you're douchey at all. Just firm. And tight... and smell good. Oh wow...
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 06:22 PM   #877
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche View Post
It's what these people do man... But not us. This is why I'll always be there for you.

And I don't think you're douchey at all. Just firm. And tight... and smell good. Oh wow...
Wth is going on here...lol
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2015, 06:23 PM   #878
Douche
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I saw your picture dude. Is that you with tattoos and smoking bod?
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2015, 06:24 PM   #879
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
@Douche

Hahahah it doesn't bother me one bit what that girl thinks.

I bet you Sara's trolling us all.

05-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #880
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I saw your picture dude. Is that you with tattoos and smoking bod?
THATS ME JERK.