ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-28-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

FS: Evolve-R tune for Z4M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 679.00

Item Interest
For sale is my never used Evolve-R tuning tool which includes one tune. I bought this in a group buy but never used it. List price is $999. Evolve currently has it on sale for $799. I bought it for $679 so I'm passing on the deal with no profit. I decided I'd rather put the money into my other car. Shipping is included to the USA only. Local pickup preferred.

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights

Last edited by Jumbosock; 02-28-2017 at 04:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
BMWs2000
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster, 2020 M2

Will this tune get rid of check engine light from running catless headers? what kind of tune is on it?

Last edited by BMWs2000; 03-06-2017 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: addition
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep

Yes I think this can turn off the rear O2 sensors to solve a catless check engine light.

Check out this link on how it works:
http://www.evolvetuning.us/about-us/the-evolver.html

There is no tune on the device yet. You first upload your ECU data to the device and send the info to Evolve. They use the info to make a tune for you. You tell them what options you want (like turning off the rear O2 sensors).

Here is some other info they posted on the latest group buy.
http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=evolve

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2017, 07:30 PM   #4
angelr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 aw/ir m coupe, 2013 S4

Potentially interested...are you sure that a 3rd party can utilize it?
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #5
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep

I haven't used the device or ever connected it to my car so it's still good to be used by any Z4M. I believe you just have to register for free on their website and also send them a waiver (available on their website) that you will only use the car for off-road purposes. I'll guarantee the Sale. If there is any issue with the device not being transferable I will buy it back at my cost. I really don't see any issue as I have never registered the device to my car.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 01:22 PM   #6
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep

bump

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 02:32 PM   #7
Mtxzptlk
Driving Dog
Rep
Drives: 635/1815, X3M Comp

Speaking as a buyer of an Evolve tune from a prior owner, It'd be helpful to the buyer if OP helps notifying Evolve about the transfer of ownership to the buyer.

I picked up an Evolve CSL Intake kit from a board member who was the initial purchaser. It was a challenge getting a response from Evolve regarding processing my DME for tuning until my seller stepped in to contact evolve and notify them about the transfer from sale.

Other than that, Evolve's service has been good once ownership transfer was sorted out.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2017, 04:10 PM   #8
batmobile318is
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC (BSM/BLK)

Is this still available?
Appreciate 0