ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-09-2024, 01:44 PM   #1
Piper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E85

E86 T-shirt

For those that like to get their geek on ever so often, I got this shirt in long sleeve in xl and short sleeve in large off eBay and picked a small up for the kiddo. I was presently surprised with fit sizing and comfort. When they first came it almost felt too slick and smooth almost like a jersey feel to be comfortable but after a wash pre wearing it turned into very soft feeling cotton. Speaking of delivery during the Christmas holiday rush, they came within a week from Athens, Greece not GA. They had a special at the time buy 2 get third half off or something like that and free shipping I felt like I robbed them some way given the holiday season. If you do a search for z4 coupe t-shirt it’ll come up, didn’t want this to sound like a sale plug but figured I’d share.

I got the xl and large because of loosing some weight and not sure if the large would be snug European fit or if I’d be swimming in the xl as it’s hard to find large tall. The lengths are close between the two so I was able to get away with the large fitting quite nice and the xl I’m not swimming in going from a 38 waist to 33.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
wdb4732.00
      03-09-2024, 02:05 PM   #2
HTM101
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 Coupe

I like it and just now ordered a long sleeve.