ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #1
mattr88
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Best East Bay/ Walnut Creek Shop?

I just moved to Walnut Creek, CA from Idaho. Looking for a good shop in the area for general maintenance, oil changes, tuneups etc. Any suggestions? I always hate bringing my car to the dealer for these things...
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
ried
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F31, F80

Edge Motorworks in Dublin. Great people, super connected with the local BMW community and they provide BMW CCA members a 10% discount on labor. I've always enjoyed visiting them and they do great work.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
E8SEHHX
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 06 GTO & 07 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
There is also Performance Technic in Dublin that specializes in BMW. I bring my Z4M there and they never disappoint! Boyfriend brings his e92 M3 there and got his e36 M3 supercharged motor rebuilt there. Every year they host a meet with client cars and food. They also sponsor races and have their own racing team. Joe is the main guy to talk to, Ernesto is at the desk, and Matt is the foreman. They weld too!
07 BSM Z4 M Coupe | Fortune Auto Coilovers | Super Sprint V2 Headers| Epic Tune| RPI Exhaust | RPI Ram Intake | RE RaceBrace | ZHP Knob | CF Kidney Grills | CF Stubby | Work Meister M1R wheels | Mstache 2 | Euroboutique Shark Fin Diffuser
06 PBM Pontiac GTO M6 | 1 of 417 | BC Racing Coilovers | SAP Fascia | WCS Air Splitter | CF Rear Diffuser | GMM Ripshifter | Lingenfelter CAI
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2014, 11:43 PM   #4
mattr88
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Thanks for the feedback! Its great to know there are good shops to go to when needed. There was only 1 in Boise, ID, The Hurless Brothers, and they had a 3 month backlog, but would get you in if you really needed it. Always enjoyed working with them. I look forward to getting more involved in the BMW community out here.
Appreciate 0