ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-23-2023, 11:08 PM   #1
wenzelmp
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si coupe

2007 Z4 coupe 6 speed manual for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
UPDATE: CAR IS SOLD.

As much as it pains me I haven't been able to regularly drive my Z4 coupe....a 2 seater no longer works for 3. I'm debating selling vs keeping another 4 years and registering it as a collector in Wisconsin. I've also been offered $19-20,000 on a trade in, so I will not accept less than $20,000 from a private party, or if there's multiple offers, the best offer over 20,000 takes it. I have always been complemented on this car, even at the grocery store, I think in part because it's so rare and uniquely styled. It is one of only 828 E86 manual transmission Z4 coupes ever sold in North America.... and there's fewer now with accidents, high mileage, etc. This is a clean title car and no liens. ~59,400 miles on it. Enthusiast owned, it's my baby.... or was till we had an actual baby lol. This is a pure performance focused car with no navigation for a clean dash, 6 speed manual, 3.46 track gearing, and max performance summer tires. Never driven in snow or salt. I hardly even drive it in the rain, ironic since it has rain sensing windshield wipers. Stored in heated/ attached garage in winter. M sport package including M sport seats (8 way power with extending thighs and 3 memory drive seat positions), M sport steering wheel (super grippy leather with perfect tricolor stitching), lower M coupe suspension, and sport mode which alters steering and throttle response. Has an AFE stage 2 cold air intake good for an additional 7 horsepower (plus more of that awesome BMW inline 6 intake sound). Further customized with the Z4M coupes's hood and front bumper with matching black sapphire metallic paint, because I liked them better than the regular Z4 3.0si coupe's hood and front bumper. It flows better with the styling and particularly the indent in the center of the roof in my opinion. Please parden the interior pictures...I haven't had it out of storage yet this spring and it's covered with a car cover in the garage. Besides the sport package, it also has the premium package, which includes among other things, bi xenon headlamps, the 10 speaker Harmon Kardon premium stereo with subwoofers behind the seats. It's way better quality than my living room surround sound lol. Has Bluetooth connectivity for phones and automatic climate control, too. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of its features, please let me know if you have any questions. It won't disappoint you! I still love it, but I hate the idea of it mostly just sitting in a garage for 5-10 years before I can regularly drive it again. I'm also open to talking on the phone about it, but send me a private message, I'd rather not post my number in the ad.

Attached Images

Last edited by wenzelmp; 06-20-2023 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Incorrect price listed
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2023, 04:52 PM   #2
Rafichicago
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 2009 E63AMG Wagon

PM’d.
Appreciate 0