ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
alam24
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

FS: 19'' VMR VB3 Matte Black + new tires and center caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 900.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is a set of VMR VB3 CSL Reps in original matte black finish. Comes in the typical e46 m3 fitment :

19x8.5 +40
19x9.5 +22

No bends, curbs or cracks on any of the wheels. I'd give them a 9/10 simply because they are used.

Comes with two new tires (Achilles ATR less than 150 miles on them) for the rear 275/30/19 and the two fronts are at 75-80% 245/35 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

(4) VMR Wheel Center Caps will also be included.

Wheels are currently located in Southern California (about 30 mi from LA) for locals, however I don't have a problem shipping the wheels at buyer's expense. I have experience shipping wheels and will make sure they will be packaged correctly to ensure a safe delivery while getting the best possible rates to help lower the cost.

Note : Pics of wheels were recently taken while doing some maintenance on my car. The two new tires are not featured in the pictures because they were mounted about 2 days after pics were taken.

Asking $900 obo + shipping. PM me for questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 440

interested

i just picked up an 04 3.0i sport and am looking to put some fairly inexpensive wheels on it. i was wondering if this setup would fit without rubbing issues on a stock 04 z4 with only the eibach springs installed (1" drop).

i am not new to the stanced/flush/vip scene but am new to this platform. my other car is slammed and flush/stretched/slight poke but it has shaved and mildly pulled fenders.

i was just hoping this setup would work without any fender mods and without rubbing. also will the stock bmw center caps fit on these wheels?

thank you,
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
alam24
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

tttt.

Pm's replied
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

I sent you the money 4 days ago. You confirmed with me that you have the money. In 3 days now you have not responded to my emails or PM's. This is making me very suspicious. If you had no intention of mailing out the wheels why list a for sale thread. I guess the next step would be to open up a claim on PayPal if I do not hear something from you ASAP.

You say you are very busy,, well don't list an item for sale and accept someone's money via PayPal then if you are not prepared to ship it out... This is my first experience with BMW forums and so far it is not a pleasant one, hopefully its just an isolated coincidence
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #5
SCHMOUPE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_sojah View Post
I sent you the money 4 days ago. You confirmed with me that you have the money. In 3 days now you have not responded to my emails or PM's. This is making me very suspicious. If you had no intention of mailing out the wheels why list a for sale thread. I guess the next step would be to open up a claim on PayPal if I do not hear something from you ASAP.

You say you are very busy,, well don't list an item for sale and accept someone's money via PayPal then if you are not prepared to ship it out... This is my first experience with BMW forums and so far it is not a pleasant one, hopefully its just an isolated coincidence
please don't let a speed bump ruin your experience. For next purchase, take a look at the sellers iTrader ratings and make sure he/she has done business in the past. Good luck!

Gruppe M CAI / Euro Headers / Rogue Engineering X-pipe / RE Diablo Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

concept_mAL: Albert, it has been 5 days now since you let me know you had my money via PayPal, it has been 4 days since I have last heard anything from you. I have opened up a PayPal claim on this transaction. Please refund the money at your earliest convenience or provide shipping/tracking numbers for the packages.

This is not the way an online forums sale is supposed to go, in case you are a nooB... If i lived anywhere near you in Cali you would be having a dinner guest every night until things were made right , but unfortunately this is not the case.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #7
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

The PayPal claim has been escalated, 9 days until I receive a full refund, then PayPal goes after the seller to get their monies back. Not sure what your intentions are from here Mal, but your mom is gonna have some splainin to do with PayPal when they start calling her
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

well hes been online, so hes just ignoring you and probably trying to pull a scam. dont let shitty sellers like him discourage you from buying again. hope paypal works out for you and next time check post count/itrader feedback and forum activity and posts before you send payment. GL
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #9
norcal_cyclist
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si

Garage List
1999 BMW 323i  [0.00]
Post all the information you have on this scumbag... maybe someone is close enough to pay a visit.

Hes' Albert Lam from SoCal

apparently he's ripped people off before, still digging for you.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=390016

"Just wanted to let you guys know that I was scammed by a user by the name of "maLcontent" on here on a sale for a CF trunk lid.

Thread: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=421967

Looks like he's scammed people here in the past under a different name

Thread: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=390016

He's operated on a lot of different forums in the past under the following names.

blaeznazn24
concept_mal
maLcontent

His name is Albert Lam and his phone number is 909-217-8124. He lives in the LA area.

Working on getting my money back now. Just wanted to inform everyone."

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=422699

Last edited by norcal_cyclist; 05-25-2013 at 12:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

geez, thanks for the heads up. i know the car community can be pretty tight so someone in that area has to know of or who this guy is. just pass along to him that karma is a bitch and if you keep messing with people and their money that you might not like what comes back around to you someday,, just sayin'

has anyone ever done a local pickup from this guy¿

PM me if so and we can discuss further.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #11
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

just got a full refund from payPal; sellers paypal address is jneiswonger@yahoo.com sellers name on the paypal address is Judy Yiu.

WTB 19's again or some aggressive 18's and a stretch
Appreciate 0