ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-20-2024, 03:13 PM   #1
Z4 Chaplain
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si

2008 E85 Forg light stock wiring

I'm a newbie and just purchased a 2008 Z4 3.0si and obviously, someone before me hit a parking block. The lower grill was gone, the fog light brackets were broken and the lights were held by zip ties! I found this out after removing the front bumper to replace the lower grill. I fixed the brackets with JB Weld (I love this stuff) and noticed that there was only one connector, on the driver's side for the fog light but it wasn't plugged into the light.

I've searched and searched for the wiring harness or pigtail to connect the lights to no avail! I assume a pigtail connects the existing plug to both lights? There isn't anything on the passenger side at all. And does anyone have a clue where to find one?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Note: I know how to spell fog light, LOL! (I didn't see the poor title spelling until after I posted)
Attached Images

Last edited by Z4 Chaplain; 04-20-2024 at 03:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2024, 11:21 PM   #2
Z4 Chaplain
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si

Never mind

I got my answer on the Z4 FaceBook page within a few minutes. 100 reads and no one offered any help or input whatsoever. Was it my bad breath? LOL
Appreciate 0