ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Canada
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-30-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
jay80
Rep
Drives: 06 M coupe

FS: 06 Z4 M Coupe 59k km Black on Black

****Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I'd just like to let my fellow Canadians know the opportunity of owning this rare car****

Extremely clean 2006 Black on Black Z4 M coupe. 35,000 Miles. Premium package, power and heated seats. All options except Navi. NO ACCIDENTS, NO MODIFICATIONS, NO STORIES. All maintenance records.

I'm the second owner of this car. The original owner in BC imported the car from the States with 5 mi on the odometer. I've owned the car since 10k mi.

The exterior is near mint condition. Only flaws are a small rock chip on the front left fender and and another rock chip on the left side of the front bumper. Very minor curb rash on the front right wheel. Car is professionally detailed every year.

Other than the regular maintenance, I've PRE-EMPTIVELY changed the Vano bolts to upgrade ones with locite. Front right engine mount bolts to upgraded higher strength bolts. I'm very picky about keeping the car in good running condition, I opt to changing the engine oil every 7k mi instead of BMW recommended 15k. transmission fluid and rear diff fluid(with XM booster) all have been changed in the last 15k mi. This car is in excellent mechanical condition and needs nothing.

This car has never seen snow, not that it snows often in Vancouver. I have other cars to drive in winter.

I have all papers, keys, and records. Include the critical 1200 mile initial inspection and Inspection I. Also a clean carfax report up on request. I'm aware of the quality of photos are not top notch. I'm going to take some more photos as soon as the weather clears up. email me for additional photos if interested.

This car is currently on sale on Autotraders for $29,500. However, i'd much rather sell to an enthusiast like myself who can really appreciate the car for what it is. Therefor my price to the forum members here is $28,500.

Needless to say I'm looking for a serious buyer, due to my busy schedule I'll not be able to check this forum often. Best way to reach me is by email: jaschang@gmail.com

and please, no low ballers. Thank you for your interest.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
boydgti
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 z4m

GLWS that's a great price
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Vaxile
Romania