ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-10-2015, 07:05 PM   #45
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Yeah I bet Parons wishes he never made that move now.
      07-20-2015, 12:04 AM   #46
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Wow Ty Lawson going to the Rockets for basically nothing.

The west just keeps getting stronger.
      07-22-2015, 09:44 PM   #47
kzflags
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Wow Ty Lawson going to the Rockets for basically nothing.

The west just keeps getting stronger.
west has BEEN scary. im glad miami is reloading so the cavs have some legit competition in the east this year
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2015, 09:47 PM   #48
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzflags View Post
west has BEEN scary. im glad miami is reloading so the cavs have some legit competition in the east this year
On paper they look good, let's hope they can gel and give them a run.

Bulls/Pacers/Bucks will be interesting as well.
      07-22-2015, 10:29 PM   #49
kzflags
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
On paper they look good, let's hope they can gel and give them a run.

Bulls/Pacers/Bucks will be interesting as well.
bucks are still a few years away from relevancy. jabari basically restarting his rookie year on his blown knee, learning how to play on it again. Indiana shouldnt scare cleveland. bulls......the bulls. i cant figure them out. they had so much talent, but couldnt score if their life depended on it sometimes.

Made no sense to me cause jimmy butler, rose, gasol, aaron brooks, all those guys can get their own shot whenever they want. mustve been thibs
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2015, 01:28 AM   #50
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzflags View Post
bucks are still a few years away from relevancy. jabari basically restarting his rookie year on his blown knee, learning how to play on it again. Indiana shouldnt scare cleveland. bulls......the bulls. i cant figure them out. they had so much talent, but couldnt score if their life depended on it sometimes.

Made no sense to me cause jimmy butler, rose, gasol, aaron brooks, all those guys can get their own shot whenever they want. mustve been thibs
Relevancy is a funny word, it'll mean different things to different folks. I think they'll likely finish around 4-6 in the East. They were 6th last year and will be a better team with Jabari back, MCW having a full offseason with the team, Giannis getting better, and the additions of Grevis Vasquez and Greg Monroe. Now I'm not saying they're in for a title run, but they will be a relevant team in the East.

Indiana lost their entire front court, which hurts badly...but they do get Paul George back and Monta Ellis was a nice pickup.

The Bulls have the talent to be the best team in the East. I think they quit on Thibs last year and this year will be a fresh start with Hoiberg and his more uptempto offense. Pending health, which is asking alot, this team could win the East.
      07-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #51
kzflags
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Relevancy is a funny word, it'll mean different things to different folks. I think they'll likely finish around 4-6 in the East. They were 6th last year and will be a better team with Jabari back, MCW having a full offseason with the team, Giannis getting better, and the additions of Grevis Vasquez and Greg Monroe. Now I'm not saying they're in for a title run, but they will be a relevant team in the East.

Indiana lost their entire front court, which hurts badly...but they do get Paul George back and Monta Ellis was a nice pickup.

The Bulls have the talent to be the best team in the East. I think they quit on Thibs last year and this year will be a fresh start with Hoiberg and his more uptempto offense. Pending health, which is asking alot, this team could win the East.
dont doubt the bulls possibly being the 1 seed at all. lebron has been putting it in cruise control last couple of years during the regular season. Come playoff time though, can team keep up with them? bulls are essentially bringing the same team back that only won 2 games in the east semis (with rose hitting a prayer), hawks lose demarre carroll (bazemore stepping up? doubt it), washington and indiana no chance in hell.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2015, 12:27 PM   #52
BIMMERGUY91
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 335I M Sport

Miami has established a fairly complete team with a lot of talent this offseason. Amare Stoudemire isn't an all star anymore but he is a solid role player. Justise Winslow will be able to back up Wade and relieve some of his minutes. Having CB and Dragic back will remove some of the scoring burden from Wade as well.

Milwaukee should be improved and Boston will have another season under their belt.

Chicago will still be in the hunt but I'm looking for them to fall off slightly due to adjusting to a new coach.

Indiana, Atlanta and Washington all took a small step back.

With all of that said I doubt anyone will put up a real fight against Cleveland. Honestly they would have most likely won the Finals if either Love or Irving were healthy.

As far as the West goes all I have to say is... the Spurs.... JEEZ
2007 Z4MC #1019/1815 (Sold)
1997 M3 (Sold)
1991 325i
Appreciate 0