ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
xvxax
Rep
Drives: BMW

Pair of z3/z4 including M model Sparco Seat Mounts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling a pair (one drivers, one passenger) of Sparco brand seat bases for an e36/7 e36/8 e85 or e86 including all z3 and z4 roadster, coupe and m coupe and m roadster models. If your car is based off a z3 or z4, these floor mounts will fit. Floor mounts attach to the floor, which you then attach to sliders and then finally seat mounts to mount a set of aftermarket seats in your car. These particular floor mounts were mounted on my Recaro Pole Positions. These sell for $120.00 each from VAC, OG Racing and other shops. I am asking $100 + shipping for two floor mounts.

I know that these will work with sliders to fit on both Sparco and Recaro seats in side mount and bottom mount varieties. As far as other seat brands, it is probably best to contact HMS, VAC or another reputable company to see which seats will fit.

Here is a picture of the floor mounts I have:
http://www.racinglab.com/sparco-seat-flat-base-019.html

Looks like I can't PM. E-mail me at petertrue58 at googlemail dot com until I hit 5 posts.

Thanks.

Appreciate 0