ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-09-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
StigJ
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 Coupe & '14 F30

Some problems with my 3.0Si Coupe

Have two problems that I cant figure out.

First off is that when Ive been driving for at least 5 minutes (not reached normal temp.) and shut off the engine it wouldnt start the first time. The starter runs normally but it will not fire. But every time this have happened it starts fine on the second try. I have no error lamps in the dash nor any strange noises. Only difference I can see is that the screen showes the seletion for navi, bluetooth and computer. I have it always on the computer, but when this happens it showes the menu/selection. Anyone had this problem and what can it be?

Other thing is that I cant pair my Sony Ericsson C902 cell to the bluetooth. The display says pairing device or something, but nothing happens. Also tried with an iPhone with no luck. Nothing happens on the screen and the cellphone cant find any bluetooth devices.

Actually I have another problem that I will try the german dealer to fix for me. I have the tinted windows in the rear, but the small right one is not tinted. Ive compared the writing on the glass and they are identical... Anyone knows how to change this small window? I will try to get the dealer send me a new window, and if its not too much hazzle I will change it myself.

Thanks!

Last edited by StigJ; 06-09-2010 at 03:56 AM..
Appreciate 0