ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #23
Z4coupe
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
i said id buy the grills but you never pm'ed me an address for paypal

I'm sorry, I didn't pm you or respond back because I had interested parties before you posted you wanted to purchase them. I apologize to you or anyone else I didn't respond to. This is because I took offers as first come first serve. If I didn't like the offers I moved on to the next in line. I apologize to any potential buyers but I take the highest offers. Have a good day and take care all.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #24
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4coupe View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't pm you or respond back because I had interested parties before you posted you wanted to purchase them. I apologize to you or anyone else I didn't respond to. This is because I took offers as first come first serve. If I didn't like the offers I moved on to the next in line. I apologize to any potential buyers but I take the highest offers. Have a good day and take care all.
Im pretty sure i was the first one to call dibs in this thread, unless you had interested parties before you posted this thread.
      03-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #25
Z4coupe
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
Im pretty sure i was the first one to call dibs in this thread, unless you had interested parties before you posted this thread.
Not to be rude or anything but in my first post I posted clearly to email me at my email address if interested. All who did were responded to. To be fair to those who did what I asked of the interested buyers. You never pm'd me or emailed me once. if you were really interested why didn't you pm or even email me? Just calling "dibs" on something doesn't obligate me to have to email or pm the person who did. I asked those to email because it goes right to my blackberry which I can then respond to instantly. Its just easier for me because I work 12-14 a day and I'm on the road constantly. Sorry, but you should have just emailed or pm'd me right away. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Take care.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #26
onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

Do you know offhand if the Dice unit work with iPhones and offer charging for the 3GS model?
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4coupe View Post
Not to be rude or anything but in my first post I posted clearly to email me at my email address if interested. All who did were responded to. To be fair to those who did what I asked of the interested buyers. You never pm'd me or emailed me once. if you were really interested why didn't you pm or even email me? Just calling "dibs" on something doesn't obligate me to have to email or pm the person who did. I asked those to email because it goes right to my blackberry which I can then respond to instantly. Its just easier for me because I work 12-14 a day and I'm on the road constantly. Sorry, but you should have just emailed or pm'd me right away. Again I apologize for the inconvenience. Take care.
Darren as you can clearly see i emailed you

xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
To: darrvan@msn.com
Subject: Items for sale
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:58:42 -0800

This was minutes after you posted this thread. I clearly followed your request and emailed you. I no longer as interested in the grills but i just wanted you to know that i was first in asking for the grills and was waiting, patiently, for your paypal address.

Thanks.
      03-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #28
Z4coupe
Private
Rep

Smile

Everything sold but the shift knob. Thanks all
Appreciate 0