ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-18-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
Tlarkk
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 and e368 M Coupe

Short film of my modified Z4 3.0si Coupe!

Hey everyone!

It has been an awesome summer for my Z4 Coupe! I have owned this car for just over a year now and it is coming along quite well! I'm sure you have seen some of the other videos of my car, but this video shows some new goodies I got for my coupe.

So! The super awesome Imola Red M-Sport seats are from user "bibbly" from the forums. This guy is incredible! Not only was he nice and easy to work with, he also sold me the seats for an unbelievable price, and shipped them better than anything I have seen before! HUGE thanks to him!

Next up is the new M bumper, purchased from forum member "MIKe86" way back last winter (for a steal as well), and recently got it painted for my car.

Annddd the super cool MStache v2 from forum member "UntzUntzUntz". Another guy that was incredible nice and easy to work with.

Can't thank everyone from these forums enough, you all seem to be amazing people and its cool to connect with all of you through the internet. Going to hold off on future modifications because the car is almost where I want it (NEEDS wheels) but I would like to save up and focus on performance and maintenance for now.

Thanks again and enjoy the video!

EDIT: Taillight overlays from "R0ME0" another awesome dude!
Appreciate 0