ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
GQM
The Slip Angle
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 ///M Coupe

Garage List
FS: Spec Stage 2 Clutch Kit New In Box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 730.00

Item Interest
**After inquiring with Spec about using this kit with the OEM flywheel for a person who asked me (which it will work fine), I noticed Spec has a different part number listed for the Z4M. I then learned that this kit will not work with the Z4M because the clutch disk has a different spline count. Many places are advertising that this kit fits both the Z4M and e46 M3. Bavarian also no longer lists this for the Z4 M and only for the E46. So This clutch kit would be for someone with an E46 M3 transmission on their S54. I will be posting it for sale in the M3 classifieds**

Up for sale I have a brand new Spec Stage 2 clutch kit #SB662 for the S54 engine. The kit includes: clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing, throw out bearing, and clutch fork. The unit is brand new sealed in factory shrink wrap still. I only opened the box to make sure nothing was damaged during shipping. I am going in a different direction with my M so I will not be needing this.

I purchased the kit from Bavarian for 829.00. My loss is your gain at 730.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Manufacturer's Description:

SPEC Stage 2 clutch kit - Best for high-performance street, drag racing, and autocross

Features segmented or full faced pure Kevlar disc with steel backing. This lining features excellent drivability like the stage 1, but offers slightly longer life and higher torque capacity. The hub is assembled with heat treated components for strength and durability.

High clamp pressure plate
Pure kevlar friction material
high torque hub and disc assembly
Includes release bearing

For vehicles with up to 485 foot pounds of torque at the flywheel

Clutch pressure plate is a conventional design eliminating the problematic factory self-adjusting pressure plate

IMG_20141021_224919 by Maximus5891, on Flickr

2007 BMW Z4 ///M Coupe | 1993 Mazda RX-7 Turbocharged 417 whp | 1999 Mazda Miata All Motor 185 whp | 1991 Mazda Miata N/A 13b PPort | 2003 Honda S2000 All Motor 238 whp | 2006 Mazda RX-8 | 1998 Lexus LX470 | www.instagram.com/garagequinnmotors

Last edited by GQM; 10-22-2014 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2014, 08:33 PM   #2
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

I think I did potential buyer a service by asking you for clarification

In any case, thanks for the prompt reply/action taken. BUMP for you! GLWS!
Appreciate 0