ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-09-2023, 05:47 PM   #1
SJM2C
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

WTB: Carbon Structure Trim

Looking for carbon trim for an 07 M coupe. I have a perfect set of Madeira trim to trade if interested, otherwise I’m willing to just buy the carbon trim. Also have a set of aluminum trim in okay condition (couple of scratches here and there) in case someone with carbon is looking to trade for that as well. Located in Covington, Washington.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2023, 05:46 PM   #2
RichPugh
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4MC

Jumping on this thread because I'm also looking for at least a center console in carbon leather... I wont highjack your search. If you end up finding more than you need, pass them onto me please. I've exhausted all ebay and other forum searches. I removed a Leatherz armrest and the adhesive damaged the surface of the carbon leather where it was affixed. Just looking for a replacement piece in good shape without any damage. Shipped to Baltimore, Maryland USA 21224

If you have an armrest or plan to run one, my console will be perfect for you! lol. YOU CAN HAVE MINE! I hate it. I just need to find a console piece without any damage from the armrest adhesive.

- Rich
Attached Images

Last edited by RichPugh; 08-26-2023 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: add images
Appreciate 0