ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #23
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
Your ad is very detailed and up front about minor issues. That's great and it's the way I prefer to sell cars but I think that's what cost me a private sale on my SI coupe last year. My ad is on here and is, honestly, far too detailed about minor cosmetic issues that most people wouldn't notice within the first year of ownership. It's the kind of stuff that I'd want to know before buying a car from a distance - especially sight unseen or even before I traveled to see it. I was told my SI was perfect before I bought it and, from my ad, you can tell it wasn't as I sold it in the same or better condition as when I purchased it. Anyway, I've learned from selling a few cars it seems best to leave the minor cosmetic issues for the first phone call or email. They seem to scare everyone away when mentioned up front. That said, your car looks and sounds excellent and I hope the right buyer who appreciates an up front seller pops up soon. Good luck!
I doubt its the minor issues he has listed. Most likely it's the carfax that lists a previous accident even though it was a very minor one.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #24
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep
Drives: 330iZHP

Perhaps. I've bought cars with a clean carfax in the past and found that they'd been extensively painted. This one is clearly a very clean car with an up front seller. That's worth as much as if not more than a clean car fax to me. BUMP!