ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Rocky Mountains + Great Plains
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
20Ducks
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93 335i w/M pkge

Kansas City BMW drivers...Aug 21st

Yes, this month we’re doing a second Panera Saturday event on Saturday, August 21!! Our car club was chosen to be featured on Panera Online! I was interviewed by their PR team, and I guess I didn’t scare them away! They want to take a group photo of us and our cars in front of Panera!!

So, please show up with your car in the glossiest of conditions!

Panera will be providing complimentary bagels with cream cheese and coffee to our group!

Where: Parnera Bread, Shawnee Misssion Parkway, 10606 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Shawnee Mission, KS 66203

When: Saturday, August 21, 2010. Be there BEFORE 9:15AM! Photos promptly at 9:30AM. We will have to allow time to stage the cars.

And if that’s not enough car fun for you……leave the Panera event and head 59 minutes west to Heartland Park Topeka for the O’Reilly Auto Parts Vintage Grand Prix. There will be a special “BMW Corral” at the event!

Here's the link...sign up (or regrets):http://www.kcbmwclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2198

back by popular demand...
Appreciate 0