ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #23
dorifto88
Major
Rep
Drives: 88 Nissan Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeybritches View Post
Check out Custom Performance at http://www.custom-performance.net/pr...rt/pc/home.asp

I'd been talking with Jack about getting a custom section 1 using the Supersprint connecting pipe with HJS welded in, or a fully custom pipe for a little less. The SS pipe with HJS cats welded in by Custom Performance will cost ~$1k less than the catted section 1 from Supersprint.

It's still expensive, but better than a fine. I haven't been pulled over in about 5 years, but all it takes is one time with an observant cop smelling the vapors... Plus I want to remain somewhat emissions legal if I can. Cats do a better job of masking rasp than aeroturbines.
ive already contacted custom performance lol. honestly the price isnt too bad (though its still painful). at the moment im waiting for the EPIC headers to come out when they do come out. either that or waiting for people to sell used version 1s when they get epic headers lol
Appreciate 0