ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
View Poll Results: What would you do??
Buy it at the end of the lease 12 44.44%
Let it go 15 55.56%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

02-22-2009, 07:25 PM   #23
Burt Reynolds
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

There are aftermarket warranties that are much better for that kind of money. CPO does not even cover everything...plus you can get your money back on an aftermarket warranty if you ever sell your car unlike CPO. The warranties I am referring to are not the ones you buy at the dealer...much higher end for less than dealer prices. Consumer reports evaluated them a while back if you decide to go that route.
2007 M Coupe w/NAV/Premium/Extended Leather, Clearbra, DICE, 4.10 BMW Motorsport Polished LSD, Active Autowerke Gen IV Headers, Supersprint Race Exhaust and X-Pipe, ESS Tuned DME, KWV3 Coilovers, Volk RE30, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Short Antenna, JL AMP, JL 10W7, Valentine V1.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #24
TopDown
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 540i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRulz View Post
If I do decided to keep the car should I deal with BMW Financial directly and not with the dealers?? Or that cannot be done.
Some FAQs from BMW NA End of Lease web page
  • Does BMW Financial Services offer options to keep my current vehicle?
    Yes. You do have options available to you for keeping your current vehicle; for instance, you may re-finance, re-lease or purchase your existing BMW. If you are currently within the last 60 days of your contract end date, you can use our online tools to receive quotes for re-leasing or re-financing your current leased vehicle. You may also contact your BMW center.
  • What are the BMW Financial Services re-lease options?
    We offer standard re-lease options for 12, 18, and 24 months. Longer terms may also be available. Please contact the BMW Financial Services Lease End Department Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time at 800-959-4269 regarding your eligibility. Quotes are given for the above terms when you are within the last 60 days of your current lease. BMW Financial Services will not re-lease model years older than a 1999 model year. Please contact your BMW center for other re-leasing options that may be available to you.
  • What re-finance terms does BMW Financial Services offer if I choose to purchase my leased vehicle?
    BMW Financial Services offers 2-5 year terms. The contract is a simple interest loan with no pre-payment penalties. Please contact the BMW Financial Services Lease End Department Monday through Friday 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time at 800-959-4269 for a more detailed explanation.
  • Does BMW Financial Services offer warranties?
    No. Please contact your local BMW center for details on warranties. (Warranties and CPO Program)

Good luck.

Mine
G30 540i M Sport
Hers F36 440i Gran Coupe
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2009, 08:32 PM   #25
Dieter
http://www.dkclassifieds.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Black Sapphire Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRulz View Post
Great Info Thanks!

I agree with you that it is an amazing car. One of the things which scares me it the expense after the warranty expires. There are a few Z4M out there selling at a good price with low mines but I did not come across any which had a navi and blue tooth (Z4m's which were priced good).
I got my 2006 Z4M Roaster with 10000 miles. I got the factory 5 year 50K maintenance warranty. I also added an additional warranty for $ 1800.00 to it, that covers also all wear and tear untill 2012 or a total of 60000 miles.

I pretty much covered except Tires ! They are not covered or the Rimms.....that was an additional $ 400.00 I think it was. I skipped that.
Funny thing..........I just had a flat tire.....made into the BMW dealership, and they charged me $ 35.00 to fix the Flat.