ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
z4chick
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 3.0si

2006 Z4 for sale 146k mileage

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
10-11-17 Well I have loved driving this girl. But the other half is out of work and the toys must go. Since she was originally listed-ive had her inspected and rated on cargurus and she is now priced for a quick sale. The price is 7k firm-please email me [slk320chick@gmail.com] with questions because I don't check this board often any more, thank you.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=183127550

Mileage: 146,335
Year: 2006
BMW Z4
VIN 4USBU53566LX01760
Price: 7k firm

I have owned this vehicle since October 2016. I purchased it sight unseen from a dealer in Florida. This was a one of a kind gem, with all the service records, original booklets, and emergency plastic key included in the leather binder. Since the purchase in October I have put $6800 into upgrades and maintenance on this vehicle which include [but are not limited to-all service records provided back to 2009]:

New tires [conti dws all weather]
Valve cover gasket replacement
New control arms
New fluids
Rear brakes
New filters [cabin and air]
New battery
Fluid changes
Coolant reservoir replacement
Water pump replacement
Oil change

The previous owner spent $15,750 in the maintenance of the Z4 since 2009 [these records are included as well]. So you see-we have taken exceptional care of this vehicle.

I updated the seat covers with a paint job [used to be faded cream] and the steering wheel as well. The only issue at this time is that it will need a new liner, the clips on the drivers side aren’t working. It runs like a champ and is ready for the season. We had some expenses I cannot discuss, and I must sell it.

Payment options: I’ll accept a money order or cashiers check for local pickup. You may purchase the vehicle with PAYPAL-but there will be a 10% surcharge due to fees. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING SCHEDULING if you are out of state. Once the payment for the vehicle has been cleared-I will overnight all documentation including the title.

Please contact me at: slk320chick at gmail.
Thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by z4chick; 10-11-2017 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2017, 02:34 PM   #2
z4chick
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 3.0si

bumping to update
Appreciate 0