ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-04-2017, 08:28 PM   #1
UTLonghornsZ4M
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Z4 M Coupe Black/Light Sepang Bronze

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 32,400.00

Item Interest
Check out the Craigslist AD: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...322788018.html

I am selling my 07' Z4 M Coupe to get into an F10 M5. This car(Coupe) is 1 of 10xx in the NA market. This car has all original body panels, windows and paint. Completely stock and very well maintained for 10 years of age. This is the same engine(S54) out of the old M3s and late model Z3s.

This is a fully loaded example.

- 52,500 Miles (Will go up)
- Premium Package
- Navigation
- 3 Stage Memory Seats
- Heated Seats
- iPhone Adapter
- Wood Trim Upgrade
- Two keys + All original books + Pouch

- Black Sapphire Metallic exterior, Light Sepang Bronze Interior ( 1 of 8 in this specific color combination I've read )

Recent Maintenance includes
- Alternator Replaced
- Drive Belts Replaced
- Rear Diff Fluid
- Oil Changed (9/22) @ 52,250. Prior change @ 48k.
- Rear right subwoofer replaced with OEM /w receipt.
- Full Detail -- Wash / Clay Bar / Iron X / buffed, polished, waxed and sealed. 12 Hours total.
- Front Roundel Emblems and rear ///M emblems replaced (9/29) with OEM /w receipt.

Shell Premium Only! Garage kept. Wiped down daily.

This S54 is an enthusiast's wet dream. The gearbox is very solid. The shifts are crisp. The engine is a monster. There is no issues with the drive of this car. The brakes are great and pads are over 80%. The rust you see in the picture on the brakes is because I had just washed the car and parked her back in the garage before taking her back out for pictures. I'm happy to have a PPI done at your expense.

The exterior, specifically the lower part of the front bumper has road rash and paint chips due to its low profile. This does not bother me. I've gotten multiple quotes for highly reputable body shops. I prefer to leave the bumper original and let the next owner make the decision. Other than that the paint is in great condition for 10 year + Fully detailed last week.
Tires are in good condition. Still have the nipples on them. Wheels are original and in great condition. No rashes except 1 very minor one on the front left rim on the very edge, I could have it fixed and it would go unnoticed by anyone who looks. The front emblem is going to be replaced with a brand new OEM one prior to you purchasing the car.

All LEDS/lights in the dash are fully functional at night. All exterior LEDs/lights are working. Power seats, warmers, radio, navigation, stereo all work.

I flew into Florida to purchase this example. I originally was going with an E46 M3 but this example's color combination and options took me on an adventure 1100 miles away. The previous owner traded her in. Prior to finalizing the deal I was able to have a lengthy chat with the lead mechanic that evaluated the car.

Prices are going up! The previous generation ///M Coupes have sky rocketed. The 06-08 /M Coupes even at100k miles are going for 20k+. Owning a clean, stock example ///M Coupe is a great investment if the wifey asks.

The title is clean. Capital One Bank holds the lien. If you choose to purchase this example, you will pay off my note and be mailed the title. This will all be in writing and notarized. You will take the car home the day of sale.

Feel free to text me with any questions. If you call I may not answer due to work but if you leave a voicemail, I will call back when I'm free. Cars available to show anytime to serious buyers only. Please ask for VIN.

Appreciate 0