ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
SunzOut
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 340i and '00 M Coupe

ZFest 2010 - Los Angeles

ZFest LA - Registration Open Saturday 20th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment that we (OK Some of us!!) have all been waiting for has arrived-ZFest Los Angeles registration will open this weekend!

Registration will open 9am PST on Saturday March 20th.

This is the first national event that the Z Series Car Club Of America has brought to the West Coast and we are pulling out all the stops to make it an incredible event and it starts before you even arrive.

Whether you are a caravan of one or a convoy, the ZFest Team plans to help make your arrival in Southern California an adventure. During the next several weeks, we will be posting on the ZFest website, suggestions for your route into SoCal and some of the great sights to see. Coming from the North or East, in either case, there is an incredible road to be traveled and we want to make sure that you experience every exciting curve. Check out the Convoys page on the ZFest Website for more information.

Once you arrive, we plan to keep you on the go from the time that you walk into the Hyatt Hotel until the moment that you give that last hug to one of the many friends that you have spent the past few days with.
If you are an amusement park fan, Six Flags Magic Mountain is just 5 minutes away

If roller coasters and six foot tall cartoon characters are not your thing, the Southern California car culture is unbeatable. A few of the collections that should not be missed are:

The Nethercutt Collection
The Peterson Automotive Museum
The Riverside International Raceway Museum

Thursday starts with check in and a meet and greet party at the Hyatt Hotel in Valencia. Also opening on Thursday is the silent auction for Make A Wish. Last year we raised over $16,000.00 for this incredible cause and this year we hope to beat that number.

On Friday, our free vendor fair will open at the host hotel. We are still lining up some great names in gear for your Z car but I promise that you will be impressed. Stay tuned for more information. Need to detail your car? The Hyatt is providing a free car wash area in the parking lot. For those have not tired of driving, Bob Bartel (IMZ4N), who is known as a God in Z circles and a resident of SoCal, has gathered a team of volunteers who are planning drives that will thrill your soul and take you to vistas that make you wonder if nature created them just for you.

We will also have a packet of activities to help you make the most of you your visit to the LA area. We will wrap up Friday with an incredible buffet dinner in the Hyatt’s Rose Garden followed by dancing under the stars to the music of one of Southern California’s most popular bands.

Saturday will include our traditional photo session with all of the cars and attendees, vendor fair, car wash, Concours, drives, clinics, drives, special BMW guests and Vintage BMW cars and our annual awards banquet.

As we add activities and confirm events, we will send out email announcements.

But the single, most important part of any ZFest is the re-connection with friends from around the country.

Space at the host hotel is limited and we have reserved only so many places at the dinner table so you need to stop reading this letter and go to http://www.zfest.com/ to register.

Last edited by SunzOut; 03-20-2010 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunzOut View Post
Host Hotel/Location has been announced.
More details on the web site.

http://www.zfest.com
National Z event, I will be there.
      03-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
SunzOut
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 340i and '00 M Coupe

Bump - Registration now open...
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #4
RobMCoupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

I booked my hotel and register for Zfest 2010. Hope to meet you all in LA.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2010, 07:37 AM   #5
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep

I will be the guy driving a Z. LOL Look forward to meeting everyone.
      08-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep

August 25th is the deadline to register. Do not miss out. You can attend on Saturday for the vendor fair for free.

http://www.zfest.com/