ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
bbiess
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Nicolas Motorsports

I'm new to the regional group and a first-time Z4 owner. I took delivery of my '04 3.0i on Saturday which was shipped from Warren, TX. It was in desperate need of tires and the BMW Dealer who did the PPI suggested I get the coolant and brake lines flushed.

I called a local BMW dealer for prices and just for the sake of comparison called Nicolas Motorsports in Sylvan lake and was pleasantly surprised with the prices the quoted me. I had all the service done there and also had TireRack drop ship a set of V12s directly to them which they mounted and balanced and finally did a 4 wheel alignment and camber adjustment.

If you're in Michigan and looking for someone to work on your BMW (or Porsche or Ferrari) these guys are GREAT! BMW certified mechanics who are very thorough, sticklers for detail and charge much less than a dealer. They will be the ones that I turn to whenever I need service on my Z4. Highly Recommended!!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #2
2Tonic
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4MC (Sold)

BBiess: Do you work at "sfdc"?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
fdagen
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster

Great experience at Nicolas Motorsports today. The dealer I bought my car from previously stripped my oil pan threads. Nicolas Motorsports fixed it very reasonably with a timesert. I am very pleased! I will go back!
Appreciate 0