ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Finally. Some pictures...

Finally got a chance to snap a few pictures of the now-not-so-new Z4MC. I picked it up about 3 months ago for a great price and couldn't be happier. So far I've only added the AERO sideskirts and the RPI intake scoop -- I have the DZeckhausen CDV delete ready to go, too. I have a set of SSR Comp-H wheels ready for tires after the winter. They're 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 and should look pretty awesome while saving some major poundage!

I plan to pick up some TCK D/A Coilovers after I get to run it in stock form on the track this season. I had the TCK setup on my E46 330Ci and absolutely loved it. I may eventually buy and install some cheapo headers and maybe fashion a custom exhaust setup but I'm happy with it just how it is.

Anyway, just two pictures for now. More to follow if I find the time to do more post processing...

Appreciate 0
      12-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
mpower03
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCz04Bimmer View Post
Finally got a chance to snap a few pictures of the now-not-so-new Z4MC. I picked it up about 3 months ago for a great price and couldn't be happier. So far I've only added the AERO sideskirts and the RPI intake scoop -- I have the DZeckhausen CDV delete ready to go, too. I have a set of SSR Comp-H wheels ready for tires after the winter. They're 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 and should look pretty awesome while saving some major poundage!

I plan to pick up some TCK D/A Coilovers after I get to run it in stock form on the track this season. I had the TCK setup on my E46 330Ci and absolutely loved it. I may eventually buy and install some cheapo headers and maybe fashion a custom exhaust setup but I'm happy with it just how it is.

Anyway, just two pictures for now. More to follow if I find the time to do more post processing...

car looks good. what color are your m stripes? i just had mine done in black, white, red. It looks good cause my car is white with red and black accents.
      12-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

awesome pics!
Appreciate 0