ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-19-2015, 12:10 AM   #1
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Alpha N , from Epic. any thoughts?

Hi guys, been dealing with Randy from Epic for my Alpha N for my z4mc, responses so far have been great, but was hoping to actually hear from someone who has this alpha N installed in their car?

and also to confirm that there is no heal-toe issue with this tune?

I've voiced concerns to Randy about the hot temps we have here, though he assures me that their tune will be fine with the extremes that we run here/similar to the Nevada desert. so that makes it pretty good. Also its a custom tune for my pipes and intake..

hopefully someone will chime in with some real world exposure..

thanks guys..
      04-20-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Contact "sabbanick" on this forum. I helped him install his evolve airbox and he is running the Epic tune and loves it. No heel toes issues at all

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2015, 10:57 PM   #3
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Thanks F360C, much appreciated, ill drop him a PM. btw mate, I've had a look at some of the vids on youtube about installing the air box, but they are all for the E46, how hard was it, and more importantly, do you remember the actually install what issues there were?

cheers again mate.

V.