ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-11-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
1Hokie
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 328i, 10 z4 35i

Garage List
WTB Z4, ready now!

Really looking for a 2004+ Z4 3.0i Convertible with Sports and Premium packages...
and must be 6MT and BLACK interior

Currently, my area (DC/VA/MD) there's some for $10.5-12k with ~80k miles, so I am looking for that price range and mileage

Reason I am not buying theirs is because I drive 2 hours each way to go see them believing when the seller says "pristine" condition, and I find tears/rips/scratches everywhere. I don't mind the typical rock chips but if it looks like someone key'd the side, it's pretty much a turn off. Not picky about wear/stretch marks on the leather, but I do mean tears where I could fit 3 fingers into it with ease (haha...)

I am totally ready to buy right now, and heck, I'll even fly out somewhere if the deal is good... so if you are selling or know someone selling, let me know!!

clean carfax/no accidents/etc, standard stuff

i'll throw this out there too, if you find one that gets me to buy it, ill send you $50 finders fee via paypal
Appreciate 0