ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-17-2022, 09:33 PM   #1
aerofeet
Rep
Drives: BNW Z4 3.0si 2006

2006 BMW Z4 3.0si + ESS Supercharger

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Edit: want to update that that I'm open to I'm considering "Or best offer", and alternative options as well.
It is time that I part ways with my Z4. It has been dear to me over the years, so I hope this car can end up in the right hands, and the next owner can take it to the next level. The original plan was for this to be a keeper car forever, but having a toddler at home re-prioritizes a lot of things.

I had the ESS Supercharger on this car not long ago, and it was running strong with MILVs mod and tuned by the team at BPC. I have since relocated to Maryland, and removed the supercharger as it wouldn't pass emissions here. The car has been sitting in the garage.

I never tracked the car, did any autocross, or did any drag strip runs. As I do enjoy the natural performance, I did as much weight reduction as feasible, and also had the 3.73 rear gears installed on the car. I wanted to toss on some headers, a meth injection kit, pulley upgrade, and have Frank Smith (TuningTechFS) tune this setup, but life changed. I'd prefer to sell to someone that can take and utilize the whole package with the supercharger, but would be open to selling them separately otherwise.

The car was rear ended while moving along in 15mph traffic, the driver behind had her eyes on the gps, and rammed me in the back. The car was repaired at a BMW Bodyshop. The softtop miraculously stopped working while the car was in the shop, so I had them replace the softtop motor while there. Car drove fine after the repairs. I have all documentation of repairs.

I'm looking for $13,000 for the whole package with supercharger. I prefer semi-local buyers that can come to see and drive the car. The ideal buyer would be someone who wants to turn this into a track car, or someone who lives in a state with more relaxed emissions guidelines. I was able to pass rapidpass in northern VA with my ESS/BPC set up.

Attached Images

Last edited by aerofeet; 05-22-2022 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Flexible with asking price.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2022, 09:09 AM   #2
raheemk
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si 6MT

Would be interested in the supercharger if a full package deal doesn't happen
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2022, 12:09 PM   #3
deemo319
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Have you decided what you are going to do with the supercharger yet?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2022, 03:45 PM   #4
gscottyg
Rep
Drives: bmw m3

How many miles? Vin? Asking price?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2022, 08:23 PM   #5
pokeybritches
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: ESS/G-Power Z4M, VF Z4, 996tt

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [10.00]
2006 BMW Z4M  [8.50]
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i  [9.00]
If the emissions challenges are due to the alpha-n tune and OBD readiness monitors showing "incomplete", I might have a solution which has been confirmed to work on MSS70 (very similar to this car's MSV70 ECU). Understand the car is for sale, but this may broaden your market of potential buyers.

VF Engineering Z4 3.0i, ESS Z4M, G-Power Z4M, 996 Turbo
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2022, 11:44 AM   #6
aerofeet
Rep
Drives: BNW Z4 3.0si 2006

Hi Pokeybritches, I did end up selling the car recently. But, thanks for your tips here, very helpful. I loved your builds in the past as well, I picked up a lot of great tips and pointers from your posts. All the best!
Appreciate 1