ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-10-2009, 06:30 AM   #1
vachss
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 Coupe

SoCal Vultures Unite!

Never say I never found one for you guys. If the seller doesn't want to break up the car then this isn't as interesting, but if he's willing to part it out we can all converge on his driveway in Beverly Hills with wrenches in hand.

Just save me some scraps... http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...028383520.html

PS. I have no relation to or knowledge of the seller. Just surfing through Craigslist in the middle of the night and found a possible nugget.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
vachss
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 Coupe

He is parting it out

I spoke with the owner and he is parting out the Z4M Coupe. Seats are already gone (for $1K) and only 3 wheels are still good. I didn't find out which corner had the damage, but this could be a good opportunity for somebody to grab the whole rear subframe + suspension + axles + limited slip diff and swap into the backside of a non-M. I'd be tempted to go low and offer him about $1K for that bunch of parts and see if he bites. Unfortunately I don't have the time for a big project right now or I'd jump on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

I'd like to contact him in order to get the roof skin and headliner....do you still have his contact info ??
Cheers,Vinny
Appreciate 0