ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

FS.. 2007 Z4 M Coupe! Black Sapphire!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all,

I just started working for New Country BMW here in Hartford, CT a few months ago and we just took in an 07 Z4 M Coupe.

As I own a Z4 M Coupe everyone wants me to be the one to sell it. And I want the car to go to an enthusiast who will use it. The car is gorgeous, Black Sapphire on Black leather. Carbon dash, premium package, heated seats. No Nav, 26,853 miles

The car is super clean and was owned by a BMW CCA member. The carfax is clean and has been perfectly serviced by a BMW dealership. We are asking $34,900. I really want this car to go to an enthusiast so if you are interested or know anyone who is. email me at bantrim@newcountry.com

Thanks

Pics to follow soon

"The best way of making a car faster is to tighten the nut behind the wheel"
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
FerRrari
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Catrinel Menghia

Forum rules are against commercial postings. So I'd recommend you either clear this with the mods or delete the thread.

8) No Commercial Posts We have very strict Anti-spam policies here and we will be deleting posts/banning users without notice when the post is a commercial post made by a non community sponsor. If you happen to see these types of posts on the forum, we urge you to report these members to us.
'07 IR/SBL ///M Roadster (GONE), '08 Tornado Red Triumph Daytona (GONE), '09 BRG/Cloth 6MT MINI Cooper S (Spontaneously Combusted), '06 IR/IR ///M3 Convertible 6MT (GONE), '04 JB/CR Z4 2.5i SMG (GONE)
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #3
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I was worried about this so a few days ago I pm'd someone who I thought could help me as he posted the forum rules and I got no response from him. I don't want to get in any trouble I just want to see the car go to someone who will care for it and not just some guy who will throw it in his garage.

Who wouldn't want to buy there Z4 M Coupe from a fellow M Coupe owner.

Sorry If I broke a rule, not my intent at all. I'll be removing it shortly, apologies

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

I don't think this is a commercial post.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
FerRrari
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Catrinel Menghia

I'm not offended or anything, and if everyone else is Ok, so am I.

I guess I should have PM'd you (sorry, too lazy). Just wanted to give a heads up so you don't get banned.

Cheers
'07 IR/SBL ///M Roadster (GONE), '08 Tornado Red Triumph Daytona (GONE), '09 BRG/Cloth 6MT MINI Cooper S (Spontaneously Combusted), '06 IR/IR ///M3 Convertible 6MT (GONE), '04 JB/CR Z4 2.5i SMG (GONE)
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Thanks, I sent a PM to Mark a few days ago with no response so I have sent another on the topic. I'm not looking to get in trouble I love ZPOST and am here every day for stuff on my car. We'll see if I get a response from him this time.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

I wouldn't expect to hear back. I PMd him as well about selling the Zpost stickers a while ago and never heard anything.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #8
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

oh good to know. Well we'll see what happens. Hopefully I don't get in trouble.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #9
Swashplate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: in Anger.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlift328 View Post
oh good to know. Well we'll see what happens. Hopefully I don't get in trouble.
I have alerted the authorities.
They shall be incarcerating your rapscallion posterior post haste.

And good luck on the sale. Don't mind Ferrari, he is still mad his Mini came out overcooked
!!! BOILER UP !!!
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBroker View Post
I have alerted the authorities.
They shall be incarcerating your rapscallion posterior post haste.

And good luck on the sale. Don't mind Ferrari, he is still mad his Mini came out overcooked
I feel like the dude in the middle!! but you post actually made me laugh pretty hard. Thank you!

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Only pics will save this thread. Post them.

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Only pics will save this thread. Post them.

I should have some up tomorrow. ( provided I haven't been burned at the stake for these posts) Unfortunately it's in the shop at the moment getting new tires put on!

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2011, 11:50 PM   #13
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Post is fine. You aren't spamming hundreds of BMW ads.
      10-27-2011, 06:52 AM   #14
Pheonix
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe 2012 e93 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW/Z4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Hey all,

I just started working for New Country BMW here in Hartford, CT a few months ago and we just took in an 07 Z4 M Coupe.

As I own a Z4 M Coupe everyone wants me to be the one to sell it. And I want the car to go to an enthusiast who will use it. The car is gorgeous, Black Sapphire on Black leather. Carbon dash, premium package, heated seats. No Nav, 26,853 miles

The car is super clean and was owned by a BMW CCA member. The carfax is clean and has been perfectly serviced by a BMW dealership. We are asking $34,900. I really want this car to go to an enthusiast so if you are interested or know anyone who is. email me at bantrim@newcountry.com

Thanks

Pics to follow soon
I hope someone in CT will buy this car. I live in Hartford county so see you around. However,the asking price is way way too high. I got my 2007 ZMC with the exact the same color, the same specs plus NAV. My car has about 18k miles and over a year of warranty left on it. I got it for $30.5K.
Anyhow, congrats on the new job.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #15
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozyj View Post
Post is fine. You aren't spamming hundreds of BMW ads.
Thanks. It isn't like I'm putting a post up anytime we get a used 328xi in.

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #16
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
I hope someone in CT will buy this car. I live in Hartford county so see you around. However,the asking price is way way too high. I got my 2007 ZMC with the exact the same color, the same specs plus NAV. My car has about 18k miles and over a year of warranty left on it. I got it for $30.5K.
Anyhow, congrats on the new job.
Thats awesome to hear of another in the area!! The price is a tough one. I also bought mine a bit cheaper at $32,000 but we gave the guy $28,000 for a trade in so once we put the car through the shop put some new tires on it, oil service and a few other fixes and then put a little profit on it (the downside of having to be a business) there is only so low the price can go. But it is what it is. I can also try to work on the price if someone is interested.

But anyway, cool to know of another M in the area. Hopefuly see you around. If your bored one day, stop in the dealership, it would be cool to meet you and chat!

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Hey all,

Thanks

Pics to follow soon

Are all service records on hand? Did your dealership inspect it and is it Certified?

I checked the site, why not post the link? ===> Click

I am looking for a Z4 M to add to my stable might have to go across the border if I don't find one up here. Did your dealership ever export a used car to Canada?

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #18
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Are all service records on hand? Did your dealership inspect it and is it Certified?

I checked the site, why not post the link? ===> Click

I am looking for a Z4 M to add to my stable might have to go across the border if I don't find one up here. Did your dealership ever export a used car to Canada?
I was going to post the link but when I put the post up the car hadn't hit the website. It just went up today and today is my day off so I haven't been checking it up as much as I should. My B But thanks for posting it. To answer your question I can provide all the service records you would like and no the vehicle is not, at this point, certified. Most dealers never certify M cars. Most don't that is. We can certify it but the cost of the certification warrenty is $3000-$4000 which would make the price on this car very very high. As for shipping to Canada its a very complicated proccess that I'd have to look into furthur. I'll PM you when I have more details on that.

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #19
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I was going to post the link but when I put the post up the car hadn't hit the website. It just went up today and today is my day off so I haven't been checking it up as much as I should. My B But thanks for posting it. To answer your question I can provide all the service records you would like and no the vehicle is not, at this point, certified. Most dealers never certify M cars. Most don't that is. We can certify it but the cost of the certification warrenty is $3000-$4000 which would make the price on this car very very high. As for shipping to Canada its a very complicated proccess that I'd have to look into furthur. I'll PM you when I have more details on that.
Thanks for the update ... I know it is difficult. I will keep looking up here I prefer a soft top (as a toy and weekend car). If I can talk my wife into letting me have her space in the garage At this point I am only looking. I've got a few irons in the fire up here.

If all fails I'll find one US side and park her for west coast vacation trips in California at a friends house that has 2 spare spots in his three car garage

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #20
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerRrari View Post
Forum rules are against commercial postings. So I'd recommend you either clear this with the mods or delete the thread.

8) No Commercial Posts We have very strict Anti-spam policies here and we will be deleting posts/banning users without notice when the post is a commercial post made by a non community sponsor. If you happen to see these types of posts on the forum, we urge you to report these members to us.
I think there should be an exception to the rule, in this case an offering of a Z4 M car. I for one am looking for one and found his thread helpful.

I don't think he broke any rule since he did not post his web site (I did post the link to the car in question).

Perhaps I am wrong and if I am the Moderator will soon close this thread or remove it. If so I stand to be corrected

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #21
Pheonix
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe 2012 e93 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW/Z4MC  [0.00]
[but anyway, cool to know of another M in the area. Hopefuly see you around. If your bored one day, stop in the dealership, it would be cool to meet you and chat![/QUOTE]

Yeah, i only see regular Z in the Hartford area so it would be cool to meet up and chat. Too bad we just have our first snow of the season.
I have been to the service department couple times and were not too impressed with their service people. See ya
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #22
Neverlift328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
[but anyway, cool to know of another M in the area. Hopefuly see you around. If your bored one day, stop in the dealership, it would be cool to meet you and chat!
Yeah, i only see regular Z in the Hartford area so it would be cool to meet up and chat. Too bad we just have our first snow of the season.
I have been to the service department couple times and were not too impressed with their service people. See ya[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know the service department can be hit or miss sometimes. But it depends on who you get. Which can be true at any dealership. And seriously, the snow, uncool!!!!! Just drove home in it, thankfully not in the M Coupe

Appreciate 0