ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-01-2017, 11:59 PM   #1
brianstrawberry
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC

WTB: DFK Hangers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Anyone have a set they are willing to sell?

Last edited by brianstrawberry; 11-02-2017 at 07:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 08:21 AM   #2
brianstrawberry
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC

bump
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 12:11 PM   #3
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
I have a set of special DKF hangers that I've been holding onto, but I might be willing to sell them. I no longer needed them when I switched from Stromung to Powerloops exhaust.

Both of the DKF hangers I have were upgraded with the better/larger rubber isolator to reduce the chance of the bolt tearing away from the rubber, as some DKFs experienced in the past. These also have the green silicone isolating washers used to mount to the bottom of the car in addition to the rubber pads. When I purchased this set, some of the washers were missing, but I sourced them and replaced them.

What is really unique about this set of DKF hangers is that one side is normal with a vertical slot, but the other side has a horizontal slot cut into the hanger. This works very well for a Stromung exhaust that tends to stick out the back slightly more on one side as it allows front to back adjustment. I spoke to Doug, the original creator of the DKF hanger, and he said someone modified one of the hangers to be horizontally adjustable, and that it wasn't him. Whoever modified these had some skills. They did an excellent job cutting out the old vertical notch hanger plate and welding in a new horizontal notch plate.

If you're interested in this modified DKF hanger set, send me a private note, and maybe we can work something out.

Salty
Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete
Appreciate 0