ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
E30 Memorial
Uah's Dad
United_States
Rep
Drives: e30 332i/e39 530is/ e30 M3

BMW Seattle Concours d'Elegance & Heritage Picnic

Join us for the 32nd Annual BMW Seattle Concours d'Elegance & Heritage Picnic at Cedar River Park. The show, along with music, arts & crafts and many other family activities will all be part of the IKEA Renton River Days festival annual event. So mark your calendar for Sunday, July 29th and come out and be part of the history and beauty that make up the heritage of BMW. This will be a special day for BMW enthusiasts of all levels to come together and enjoy each other’s camaraderie and a fine display of cars. This is a no cost event for spectators.

Registration
Early discounted registration is now open at www.motorsportsreg.com or mail-in registration can also be used.

Feature Car
The entire lineage of the 6 Series will be honored at this year’s show. Whether it’s the classic E9 to the newly released F13 as part of the Feature Car line-up, or the 327 to the 2000 Fabulous Vintage collection, all these gems will take center lawn as part of the BMW 6 Series Lineage.

Classes
There will be two classes to choose from. A Judged Class with beautifully etched glass trophies, and a non-competitive Display Class. Both classes will be eligible for the coveted People’s Choice Award.
Class Designations

Judged Class
Cars are judged in three major areas: exterior, interior (including trunk) and engine bay. The underside of the car is not judged. A three-member team whose independent results are then totaled to determine a score for each judged entry. This process is designed to be as fair and objective as possible. For class competition there are bonus points for mileage, which evens out the competition for high versus low mileage cars.

Taking the top BMW from each class, and lining them up for a final review by a 3-judge team determines the Best in Show Award, presented by BMW Seattle. Previous scores are not considered as the judges choose the cleanest, most dazzling BMW on the lawn. Cars are judge on cleanliness and condition only, and not on originality.

To participate in the judged class, Club membership is required in either BMW CCA, BMW ACA or Canadian BMW CCBC. BMW CCA membership will also be available in person the day of the show.

Display Class
The Display Class is a terrific way to take part in the show for those who choose not to compete but want to show off their pride & joy. Just clean it up a bit, and you’re good to go! Both judged and display class cars will be parked together according to class category.

Sponsors
A Special Thanks goes to our Premiere Sponsor, BMW Seattle. Without their very generous contributions year after year, the show wouldn’t be possible. Be sure to check out their display during the show.

Also, we want to thank Griot’s Garage and South Lake European for their generous contributions to the show.

Children’s Activities
We’ll have a tent with activities for the kids to enjoy throughout the day. Not only is the Henry Moses Water Park directly next door, but the IKEA Renton River Days Festival will have several other activities nearby for the family to enjoy.

Volunteers Needed!
All the fun of this event requires many volunteers to spend a small amount of time helping out before, during and/or afterwards to make this event a success. Help is needed with administrative, set-up, parking, check-in, judging, children’s tent assistances, clean-up and several other activities. We would love to have you help out with the fun.

Food Service
The Bistro Box, specializing in gourmet street food, will once again be on-hand providing a delicious choice of meals, snacks, and refreshments during the show.

Schedule Guideline
9:30 Begin check in and parking of Judged and Display BMWs
11:00 All Judged and Display BMWs checked in
11:30 Judging Begins, all hands off Judged BMWs
2:30 Awards and Raffles to follow (time approximate)

Just East of I-405 in Renton
1717 Maple Valley Highway Renton 98057

Directions
Coming from the South
Take I-405 northbound to Exit #4 (Maple Valley-Enumclaw). This exit will divide, take the first exit to Maple Valley-Enumclaw (South 169). Turn right at the stop sign at the end of the ramp. At the second light, turn right into the park and follow the posted signs.

Coming from the North
Take I-405 southbound to Exit #4 (Renton-Enumclaw). Go through the first stop light and turn left on Maple Valley Highway (South 169). This will take you under I-405. At the second light, turn right into the park and follow the posted signs.

'01 e39 530is

Last edited by E30 Memorial; 01-26-2016 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
E30 Memorial
Uah's Dad
United_States
Rep

Early registration closes soon

Register at www.motorsportsreg.com

'01 e39 530is

Last edited by E30 Memorial; 07-18-2012 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
E30 Memorial
Uah's Dad
United_States
Rep

The entire 6 Series lineage from the 327 to the F13 will be recognized as this years Feature Car

'01 e39 530is
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
E30 Memorial
Uah's Dad
United_States
Rep

Early online registration is now closed, but you're still able to register Sunday morning. You can speed up your Sunday morning registration by bringing this completed form with you.

Weather forecast for this Sunday looks to be great. See ya soon.
'01 e39 530is

Last edited by E30 Memorial; 07-26-2012 at 09:19 AM..
Appreciate 0