ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #199
claritycheck
Rolling Republic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Saw a younger gentleman in a AW 3.0si point at me and thumbs up me. Wondering if you're on the forums? If not lol and see you around.
      01-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #200
RADRACR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4 M Coupé // '09 X5 d

Silver Grey Z4MC with gunmetal CSLs at eBay campus, San Jose.
'08 Z4 ///M Coupé (#1765/1815) — 1 of 68 Sepang Bronze / Black Nappa / Madeira Wood / 1 of 1 this combo
19" Advan RS / AP Racing / Bridgestone RE-11 / Autosolutions SSK / R.E. Diablo / R.E. trans mounts
'09 X5 35dSpace Grey / Saddle Brown
20" Forgestar F14 / SCR Delete
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #201
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
I think I see this SG MC in Cupertino all the time too, near Apple. I originally thought he must've been a Apple employee, but if he's over @ Ebay too...
Contract engineer perhaps? haha
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #202
RunZMC
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm
Nice, that would be me ... I can see I' m due for a wash , wheels are a gloss bronze!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #203
claritycheck
Rolling Republic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunZMC
Quote:
Nice, that would be me ... I can see I' m due for a wash , wheels are a gloss bronze!
Nice name lol!
      01-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #204
RADRACR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4 M Coupé // '09 X5 d

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunZMC View Post
Whoa, crazy. And you're from Seattle too? I moved here from Seattle a few months ago. eBay is on my regular route to Safeway and whatnot so I'm cruising by all the time. Never seen gloss bronze on any wheel before. And yeah, your screen name is legit. Do you use it for your license plate? If not, get on it.
'08 Z4 ///M Coupé (#1765/1815) — 1 of 68 Sepang Bronze / Black Nappa / Madeira Wood / 1 of 1 this combo
19" Advan RS / AP Racing / Bridgestone RE-11 / Autosolutions SSK / R.E. Diablo / R.E. trans mounts
'09 X5 35dSpace Grey / Saddle Brown
20" Forgestar F14 / SCR Delete
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #205
gcochard
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Facelifted black 3.0 roadster at the Paso Robles inn.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #206
RunZMC
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunZMC View Post
Whoa, crazy. And you're from Seattle too? I moved here from Seattle a few months ago. eBay is on my regular route to Safeway and whatnot so I'm cruising by all the time. Never seen gloss bronze on any wheel before. And yeah, your screen name is legit. Do you use it for your license plate? If not, get on it.
Yep, moved from Seattle to SF a few months back too, funny. Sounds like there are a few of us around here, still waiting to spot someone.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #207
gcochard
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
On the 1 between slo and Carmel, a light blue with tan top. You waved and I waved back.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #208
MRZ07
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Roadster

Hello everyone! ///M silver grey Roadster with a few mods done already. New owner looking for other owners to meet and cruise around with. Haven't seen any yet, Located in Nor Cal East Bay in the Walnut Creek, Concord area. Hopefully we have a few around town
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #209
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

There are several Bay Area guys here. Lots of us in Sacramento as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 08:27 PM   #210
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Fellow Space Grey Moupe in Pismo/SLO on 101 around 4:30 today...Who are you?!? I sure did pick a good time not to be in mine

Le Mans Blue '09 BMW M3 Sedan - Current
Polar Silver '04 Porsche GT3 - Gone
Persian Blue '08 Lotus Exige S240 - Gone
Space Gray/Imola '08 BMW M Coupe - Gone
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #211
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe 2007 IL Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRZ07 View Post
Hello everyone! ///M silver grey Roadster with a few mods done already. New owner looking for other owners to meet and cruise around with. Haven't seen any yet, Located in Nor Cal East Bay in the Walnut Creek, Concord area. Hopefully we have a few around town
Were you in Pinole parked on San Pablo around lunch time last Friday the 20th? If so, I spotted you. I work out there and drive the M on occasion to work. Lots of good backroads from Pinole to Concord!

Regardless, welcome to the club!

|OEM Strut bar|ZHP Knob lighted|RPI Scoop|Zeckhausen Modified CDV|DIY Clutch Stop|Camber shim kit|
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #212
MRZ07
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan
There are several Bay Area guys here. Lots of us in Sacramento as well.
Good to know, thanks. Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of meeting some of you guys in the near future.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #213
MRZ07
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1pt
Quote:
Were you in Pinole parked on San Pablo around lunch time last Friday the 20th? If so, I spotted you. I work out there and drive the M on occasion to work. Lots of good backroads from Pinole to Concord!

Regardless, welcome to the club!
No that wasn't me, I work in Concord but i live about 15 mins. away. Its good to know that someone works close by. If you are ever interested in meeting somewhere let me know. By the would you mind describing your ///M that way I can give you thumbs up if I ever see you.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #214
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
No that wasn't me, I work in Concord but i live about 15 mins. away. Its good to know that someone works close by. If you are ever interested in meeting somewhere let me know. By the would you mind describing your ///M that way I can give you thumbs up if I ever see you.
Huh, then wonder who I saw. I had a migrane that day, so maybe I imagined it.

My ride:
IL blue coupe with red RPI scoop. Stock wheels for the moment, but hope to change that this year.

Here is link to a pic of my car from the photo contest. Don't like to brag, but I won that month. http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=602689

BTW, you've got a great drive out your back door. Alhambra Valley road, to bear creak rd, right on san Pablo, r on Alhambra. The bear creek section rocks!

|OEM Strut bar|ZHP Knob lighted|RPI Scoop|Zeckhausen Modified CDV|DIY Clutch Stop|Camber shim kit|
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #215
MRZ07
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

My ride:
IL blue coupe with red RPI scoop. Stock wheels for the moment, but hope to change that this year.

Here is link to a pic of my car from the photo contest. Don't like to brag, but I won that month. http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=602689

BTW, you've got a great drive out your back door. Alhambra Valley road, to bear creak rd, right on san Pablo, r on Alhambra. The bear creek section rocks!
Nice ///M! Did you take that picture in Alameda? I've taken pictures there in the past when I used to own my Mustang. Well, hopefully I see you around. I have a silver gray ///M roadtser with stock wheels, they will be getting replaced with Piano black forgestar wheels as soon as i receive them. Black kidney grills and black ///M rear license plate frame. Honk if you see me driving around, lol. Take care!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #216
MRZ07
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRZ07
Quote:
Quote:

My ride:

Nice ///M! Did you take that picture in Alameda? I've taken pictures there in the past when I used to own my Mustang. Well, hopefully I see you around. I have a silver gray ///M roadtser with stock wheels, they will be getting replaced with Piano black forgestar wheels as soon as i receive them. Black kidney grills and black ///M rear license plate frame. Honk if you see me driving around, lol. Take care!
Btw I'll keep in mind the back roads that you mentioned I know we have a lot of nice roads around this area that would be fun to take the car to and test its limits, safely.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #217
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1pt View Post
Don't like to brag...
hehe, quit being so humble John
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 01:08 AM   #218
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
It was at Alameda. I do auto x with the P club on occasion. That was after a nice full day of pushing it to the limit! It's a very cool place to take pics...

Will definitely keep an eye out for you. If you have someone in a silver acura cl type s honk at you, well that's just me in my DD.

And thanks Lon for the compliment!

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #219
MRZ07
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It was at Alameda. I do auto x with the P club on occasion. That was after a nice full day of pushing it to the limit! It's a very cool place to take pics...

Will definitely keep an eye out for you. If you have someone in a silver acura cl type s honk at you, well that's just me in my DD.

And thanks Lon for the compliment!
Cool! Will keep an eye out for you too! Have a good one.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #220
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Interlagos Blue roadster in Los Gatos. Wow I had never seen IB in person, it's stunning...