ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-28-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
simianspeedster
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 840i Coupe

FS: 2007 Z4 Coupe 3.0si (SoCal) – 21K Miles, 6MT, Silver/Black, Premium, Sports

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD! Thanks for the bandwidth.

Asking Price: $24,500 – I will consider reasonable offers, but I’m not interested in trades. I’m an honest seller looking for an easy, straightforward transaction with someone who can give this entertaining car a good home. Please PM me or email me at simianspeedster (at) syndustrial (dot) net with any questions. I'm located in Glendale, CA.

Configuration/Options:
Titanium Silver Metallic
Black Leather
Aluminum Trim
Premium Package
Sport Package
Heated Seats
6-speed Manual Transmission
Original MSRP: $45,520
Purchased: September, 2007
History – I purchased this Z4 Coupe new from South Bay BMW in September, 2007, so it has a factory warranty and maintenance for another 16 months or 29K miles. It has been well taken care of, always garaged at home and usually garaged at work. Weather permitting, it is usually kept quite clean and it has been detailed twice. While I’ve had fun driving the car, it has not been tracked or abused and there are no mods. No accidents, no smoking, no food and when I’ve taken my small dog along for the ride, she’s always ridden in an enclosed pet carrier. The Z4 was serviced at Pacific BMW; I have all the service records, all manuals and keys. I’m selling the Z4 because I recently ordered a 3 Series coupe as a more practical daily driver and I don’t have room for both cars. I love this rare car and if I had a 3rd garage spot, I’d probably keep it as a weekend toy.

Exterior – The body and paint are in excellent condition with no visible dents, scrapes or door dings. There are some unavoidable scrapes under the front spoiler, but nothing visible on the front or sides of the spoiler. There is no front license plate holder installed and, consequently, no drill holes in the front bumper.

Interior – Excellent condition with very mild signs of wear.

Wheels & Tires – The 18” alloy wheels are in excellent condition with no curb-scuffs or other damage. The original Bridgestone Potenza 050 runflat tires are still on the car. The front tires have some tread remaining, but the rear tires need to be replaced soon. The right rear tire recently developed a very slow leak, but it needs replacing anyhow. I am purposely not changing the tires before selling the car because I know the runflat vs. non-runflat debate is very personal, so I’d like to give the next owner the opportunity to choose their preference.

Extras – The windows are tinted, 35% all around. This car comes with the original black floor mats and the custom, high quality cocomats shown in the pictures (black with silver/grey dots). The cocomats fit perfectly and, unlike cheap carpet mats, they never move or bunch up (please see http://www.cocomats.com/ for more information). Also, because the standard Z4 cupholders are a bit comical, I added a couple high quality universal cupholders as seen in the pictures (see http://www.ultimatecupholders.com/ for more information).

Attached Images

Last edited by simianspeedster; 05-08-2010 at 08:16 PM..
Appreciate 0