ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #89
kav
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M

I don't know if this has already come up, but for those who get the ESS NA tune if we later decide to get the ESS supercharger kit, will there be any chance a discount can be applied against the purchase?

I'm just about to buy the ESS tune but am now wondering if I should just hold off as I may get this supercharger kit next year once my warranty is up. I'd prefer to do both but don't want to waste the money on the tune for only one year.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #90
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kav View Post
I don't know if this has already come up, but for those who get the ESS NA tune if we later decide to get the ESS supercharger kit, will there be any chance a discount can be applied against the purchase?

I'm just about to buy the ESS tune but am now wondering if I should just hold off as I may get this supercharger kit next year once my warranty is up. I'd prefer to do both but don't want to waste the money on the tune for only one year.
It was quoted earlier that they will give a 50% discount off of what you payed for the tune towards the s/c...I'm getting mine installed tomorrow hopefully at mfest n/a tune that is and hopefully a s/c in the near future

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #91
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kav View Post

LMK how you make out if you go ahead with the tune.
Interested how you make out shipping back & forth across the border.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2010, 02:20 AM   #92
kav
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
LMK how you make out if you go ahead with the tune.
Interested how you make out shipping back & forth across the border.
Will do.. I would have ordered today but had a problem with the ESS online ordering. Hopefully I can get it out next week.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #93
GALLO2008
Rep
Drives: 1M, Porsche Cayenne

pricing

can you pm me special pricing?? im willing to pull the trigger if you can name someone in nj to do the install? or if you have any other ideas please let me know.

thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #94
Erhan
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
We will have in car vids available of the Project Z4M car running the ring this weekend. Rumor has it it has been laying waste to some really fast cars
Bump. Waiting for the vid
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #95
shitbrownMcoupe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 z4 M coupe

maybe a stupid question. I've ordered the ss race headers, cats, xpipe and mufflers.... so if I do put in a supercharger, are there other things that need to be changed in the engine to accomodate the extra power?

over heating issues on track? brake upgrade for sure... what about stiffening up the car in general?

I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I just get the super charger and figure out that there are a ton of other upgrades needed.... then you'll never look back
Appreciate 0