ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > BMW Z4 Photos, Photoshops, Videos and other Media
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-01-2018, 01:31 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Imola red Z4M Roadster at Avant-Gard Xotics on DDE?

Hi there! I'm making this thread in hope of perhaps touching base with the owner of my old car. Quick story, I usually watch the DDE channel on youtube while doing my daily routine on the Nordic Trac, and I think I *might* see my old car on the latest video!

Anyway, it looks nearly identical to the car I traded in at BMW Of Peoria in December of 2017 (I know the car wound up in California but that's it). It's an Imola red Z4M, and from the video I can see it has the same carbon mirrors, yellow stripe steering wheel (can't tell if it's the carbon wheel though), stock BMW spoiler (though an extra wing has been added), black badges, and what appear to be the same black wheels and black exhaust. The only new mods I can see from the video are a second wing, hood scoops, and what looks like a really big chrome shifter or something? Anyway it's hard to get a real clear look at the wheels/brakes which would probably seal the deal (BBS CHRs and Stoptech BBKs), so I wanted to check on here to see if the owner was online or if anybody knew.

I just hope the car is doing well for you, I miss that thing every single day!

Best shots of the car start at: 1:06, You can also see the rear at 14:58 with what appears to be the black exhaust. I'm also disappointed the boys didn't point out this unique Z4M! I'd rather see a video on that than some boring V8 R8!

Appreciate 0