ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-25-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
HEY32G
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 sdrive35is

Low Mileage 2007 3.0si w/ CarMax Bumper to Bumper Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Item Interest
******************CAR HAS BEEN SOLD***************

Ugh! I hate doing this. Selling my car that I intended to keep forever. We've decided to make some changes to our kids school situation, meaning that I will need more than a two seater to haul kids around. Enough of my sob story.

Great car, no mods, 28,900 miles (will change, I still drive it some - I work from home so not a lot). Automatic transmission, sport seats. I bought the car in April of 2015 from CarMax with 23,xxx miles on it and also bought a fully transferable comprehensive warranty which is good for 5 yrs or 50,000 miles (so 4 yrs/41,000 miles +/- left), so a ton of peace of mind comes with the car. Warranty covers everything but maintenance and typical wear and tear items, and has a $300 deductible. I believe $200 if you let CarMax do the work. In reality, this thing has been bullet proof. No problems at all. No repairs whatsoever, just a couple of oil changes. I'm the second owner and it has a clean CarFax. I had CarMax transfer it from their Atlanta store. CarMax had put 4 new tires on it, and did a full brake job, so no needs there, I'm not a hugely aggressive driver, so both still have a lot of life left. I'm pretty picky - the only blemish is a slight ding on the bottom part of the passenger side door that's not visible unless you squat down by the front tire and the light catches it just right. 9 out of 10 people wouldn't even be able to find it. The back rims are in great shape, the fronts are a little more damaged from brake dust (previous owner!!), but when they're washed you really don't notice unless you really inspect them. Once again, I'm pretty picky. No curb rash on any of them. Interior is in excellent condition, the side bolsters that usually get worn show no wear. Leather is in great shape. Aluminum trim.

So to sum up, a very low mileage car that runs great, looks great, needs nothing, has sport seats, and a full warranty from a very reputable company. I can't imagine there's a better 3.0si deal out there, so I'm pretty firm on the price.

If you're out of town I'll be more than happy to take it to the BMW dealer or any shop around San Antonio for them to inspect it - I'll take it over, but potential buyers will need to pay for the inspection. The two best independent shops are: Rhine West (did an oil change for me), and Alamo BMW. Both very reputable places. Links below. I've bought and sold cars out of state before so I know what a pain it can be, I'll do what I can to help.

http://rhinewest.com/
http://www.alamopowersports.com/

Just to clarify, in the bottom picture it's the one on the left! I'd much rather it go to an enthusiast, so I'm listing it here first. I am now going to hit "submit thread".

Attached Images

Last edited by HEY32G; 05-10-2016 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2016, 10:41 AM   #2
tambyz4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535D M-Sport

Great looking car! I have the same one but stick. The warranty makes it a good deal, with the peace of mind. Good luck with your sale. Super clean example!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
HEY32G
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 sdrive35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambyz4 View Post
Great looking car! I have the same one but stick. The warranty makes it a good deal, with the peace of mind. Good luck with your sale. Super clean example!
Thanks a lot, hopefully I can find a buyer that's as smart as you are!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #4
tambyz4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 535D M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEY32G View Post
Thanks a lot, hopefully I can find a buyer that's as smart as you are!
What did you end up getting for it? Curious as I may be selling mine shortly.

PM if you want to keep it private. Thanks man.
Appreciate 0