ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Qwikk
Apex Assassin'
Rep
Drives: 2004 Z4 3.0I

2004 BMW Z4 3.0I - M Seats, Low Miles, Rare Color

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2004 BMW Z4 3.0I for sale
37,600 Miles
6 Speed Manual
M Sport Seats
Brand New Hankook V12 Evos (1,000 Miles on them)
Next BMW Service due in 12,500 Miles (just done)
Debaged (no z4 or 3.0I symbols ) Still have them though.
Shorty Antenna
Pretty much stock/No engine mods
Original Window/Build Sheet with owners manual and carrying case, and service paper work. (Originally purchase price was $47K)

I bought this car with the hopes of keeping it for a long time. I recently bought a piece of property and would like to start building a house while interest rates are still low so, I'm going to let this go. Its in excellent condition, Inside and out. No rust anywhere, never seen a winter. Engine Bay looks like it just came off the assembly line. Comes fully loaded with a build date of 04/04 (updated version). This car was detailed before it was stored for the winter. Its ready to go. Enthusiast owned. Brakes are great, tires are almost new, oil and coolant just done in fall, was just serviced before the winter. Exterior in excellent shape. Interior almost perfect. It's a rare color, Olivine Metallic Green, most people think its gun metal, I LOVE the color, very expensive looking. Top is pitch black and mint. Not one thing wrong with this car, not many sellers can say that. This car is an absolute pleasure to drive and I hope to own another one someday when finances permit.

I have lots of pics, please don't waste my time if you aren't seriously in the market for this car. No tire kickers, no free test drives. If you are looking for a 3.0I that won't need anything for years, no need to look further. If you need more pics i have pictures of everything, but please don't waste my time.

$20,700 OBO

810-599-0838

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3715158867.html

Appreciate 0