ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Pagid Yellow (RS19) and Pagid Orange (RS4-4) brake pads (Stoptech).

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hi there. I'd like to sell some lightly used brake pads which recently came with a Stoptech braking setup I purchased. My car is strictly for the street, so these pads are way too noisy for my taste and the dust is too much. I understand these are incredible pads for the road racers out there, so I'd like to see if anyone would like them. These pads are for the Stoptech ST-40 or ST-45 calipers. I'm not sure if they work with any other calipers, so please verify before buying them.

Anyway, the person I purchased these from assured me they were basically brand new. I ran them on my car for about 150 miles, and said enough is enough due to the squealing (which is totally normal for these pads before getting up to temperature), and the dust. They look pretty much new with the amount of life left in them. When I changed the pads to street pads, I barely had to move the pistons in the caliper.

Here's what I've got:

1 set (4 pads) of Pagid Yellow RS19.
1 set (4 pads) of Pagid Orange RS4-4.

These retail for around $570 new. I'd like to get $300 shipped for BOTH sets, or $175 shipped for the Yellow pads and $125 shipped for the Orange pads.

Let me know I you have any questions, thanks!

Appreciate 0