ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-13-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Complete OEM Z4M brake package.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hi there. I have for sale an entire CSL brake package from my Z4M. I just replaced everything with Stoptech kits front and rear, so hopefully somebody here can enjoy these awesome brakes.

Anyway, this setup is in fantastic condition. When I purchased the car last year, the dealer put on brand new front rotors, as well as new pads on all four corners. The rear rotors still had tons of life left so they were left alone. The front rotors/all four corner pads have about 5k miles on them and look brand new. The front rotors don't even have a lip. You get absolutely everything shown in the pictures, and this is bolt on and ready to go.

As you can tell from the pictures, I've taken measurements of the rotors.
Both front rotors are at 28.10mm, throw away is 26.4mm so they're basically new.
One rear rotor is at 19.54mm, while the other is at 19.47mm. Throw away is 18.4mm, so once again, tons of life left. The rear rotors last forever on these cars anyway.
Also, ZERO track time on any of this stuff. My car is a street only machine.

Finally, this is all BMW stuff and not knock off/cheap crap. Everything functioned absolutely flawlessly before removal. No vibrations, no squealing, nothing. There is no rust on anything (except the inside rotors of course!), that brown color on the brackets is simply dirt or whatever.

I live in St. Louis, and would like to get $1500 SHIPPED for everything. Shipping is going to be incredibly expensive due to the weight of all this stuff, so no doubt somebody in California will buy them and I'll get hit for the max shipping costs. :rofl: Also, if paying by Paypal you are responsible for the fees. If you pay using your bank account, there is no 3%. $1500 is what I need, NO FEES TO ME please!

As of this time I have no desire to split this package up, I want it all to go to one person unless people can get together and get this all sold at one time. I will NOT be selling the rotors unless everything else is gone as well, so please don't PM me. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for your interest!

Appreciate 0
      09-29-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Everything is now SOLD. Thanks!
Appreciate 0